• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.182

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The weapons would get an increase in the SP/AP bonus they offer, so they would be stronger :).
With all due respect , we know that these updates will be for new worlds , but do you really think anyone will use the weapons because they give some SP/AP's? Someone that starts on a new world can get a better weapon set if people sell in the market or he can wait until xmas and get his desired weapon set , so in conclusion , having weapons with SP/AP is totally useless if the damage is the same. No one will use them as soon as they get a better weapon set , and by that time most of the players will be over 80-100 level so those SP/AP's with 50 weapon damage will not change absolutely nothing when you get a weapon set with over 100+ SP/AP from bonus + 50 from weapons + 130+ damage..

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Well....More hats. Like 10. And few other items. Pretty situational, it's not like you make a full set only from tailor items, but some of them are useful in certain situations.
Well , you can make a pretty good set for t/r if you of course don't have a t/r set , also you can replace some items from sets with some of the tailor/general store clothing.. Here's an example

P.s I know Tombstone weapons give almost the same amount of t/r as the clothes I show but if you think that the town clothes are free it's worth even without Tombstone weapons.

P.s 2 I am skilled pure leadership/charisma

IMG_20220905_120731.jpg

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
For t/r range weapons there are more viable items, but they aren't that great, to be honest. I tried them and i didn't like the combinations that much, but it may work. However, there are only a few of trully good items like green silk pants or green silk scarf, red/blue coat, green boots, black corduroy pants etc. But these are also situational. Personally, I don't like to play t/r unless I cannot break the opponent's tactics/appearance.

I wonder how much developer time in total it takes to do all these shop item updates.
If it takes too little then fine but if it takes a lot then its bad because you could have used it for something useful.

Also its sad because a money player complained that shop items now too strong you made the rest items very weak

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
If you talk about store from the box set?
is the cheapest, Complete Prairie Set for 700 nuggets/U-P-B and the most expensive box set is The Complete Nameless Set for 2000 nuggets/U-P-B no $

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
If you talk about store from the box set?
is the cheapest, Complete Prairie Set for 700 nuggets/U-P-B and the most expensive box set is The Complete Nameless Set for 2000 nuggets/U-P-B no $
Shop sets are completely useless as the set for adventures too, the only good set is the Confederate set ( if you play in a new world and you are obsessed on being top3 ) and it's not even that worth except if you play in a speed server. I'd rather play slow when a new world opens and wait for Black Friday to get Western Friday set ( which is way better than a Confederate set ) if you don't want to spend money ( which btw will be a great idea ) wait for DotD and you might get lucky and get a set with XP or just wait for Xmas , plenty of choices there.

Would be nice to see an update on these sets too to be at least better than now because let's be honest not a single person buys the sets , If anyone does then sorry but he has a problem.

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Shop sets are completely useless as the set for adventures too, the only good set is the Confederate set ( if you play in a new world and you are obsessed on being top3 ) and it's not even that worth except if you play in a speed server. I'd rather play slow when a new world opens and wait for Black Friday to get Western Friday set ( which is way better than a Confederate set ) if you don't want to spend money ( which btw will be a great idea ) wait for DotD and you might get lucky and get a set with XP or just wait for Xmas , plenty of choices there.

Would be nice to see an update on these sets too to be at least better than now because let's be honest not a single person buys the sets , If anyone does then sorry but he has a problem.
On new world I had fetched the prairie set, for the FK! Until I had the Natty Set. Until I had the Livingston Set on Level 1 and then I made the Natty Weapon on Level 1 for Soldier :boone: . Whenever Friday Set came at an impossible date. Most popular FK rifle was Bowie's muzzleloader

Last edited:

DeletedUser5241

If you are bothered about the “useless” sets you can just close the shop window. The sets are there for new players to help them have a decent start with low or no knowledge about the game.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Have you ever looked at the box set? The requirement is also hard. From level 5 to about level 80 from level 50 there are very good event set to buy on the world market or if you're lucky the verse crates at collection event.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
For those who keep saying that the duel set is OP, is not. For ~50 extra tactics you lose a lot of dodging/aiming and most of the time when you want tactics, you don't need vigor, but aiming/dodging. And that 50 extra tactics can be compensated with green silk scarf with thomas. Or highlander's shirt and pants. Or both.
PS: You forgot to add the name for the duel set. It's Sarah Astor.
Edit: Wrong thread.

Last edited:

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
For those who keep saying that the duel set is OP, is not. For ~50 extra tactics you lose a lot of dodging/aiming and most of the time when you want tactics, you don't need vigor, but aiming/dodging. And that 50 extra tactics can be compensated with green silk scarf with thomas. Or highlander's shirt and pants. Or both.
PS: You forgot to add the name for the duel set. It's Sarah Astor.
Edit: Wrong thread.

Damn... when I first saw the skills the duel set had I assumed it'd be OP but those stats are wayy to low to be useful...