• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.181 Discussion

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
I don't believe in reporting bugs / errors / exploits as InnoGames does not deserve the help for the million problems of their own creation that only get fixed if directly affecting revenue (god forbid they fix this trash game to make it fun), anything is fair game imo.

If I knew the exploit I would've used it too.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
So essentially you are both either not actually telling a fully true story or you know about an exploit for the DOTD minigame, taking advantage of it, and, even worse, not reporting it. Therefore, live stream your way of "how to play DOTD correctly" this year to prove your "special knowledge" or your just, literally, cheating.
Personally I don't know about any exploits, the reason I wrote this "if you actually know how to play you can get a lot of stuff for free and even make them +1 too." is by actually trading via other worlds , that's what I meant free , though I know that there is an exploit for DotD but I don't know much either.

Guiri

Corporal
So essentially you are both either not actually telling a fully true story or you know about an exploit for the DOTD minigame, taking advantage of it, and, even worse, not reporting it. Therefore, live stream your way of "how to play DOTD correctly" this year to prove your "special knowledge" or your just, literally, cheating.
I have played this game for 11 years, one or two things you pick up along the way. You learn through experience, learning is not exploiting, in the beginning I made a lot of mistakes myself too. I see no reason why I should share what I have learnt with everyone. But anyone with half a brain can figure out how to maximise their gain from their nugget spenditure. Your comment we have seen in this thread that you need 400 dollars to complete a set at DOTD makes me think you don't know much about this game and maybe haven't even spent any nuggets at DOTD. Instead of accusing people of cheating, maybe you shouldnt make such claims in the first place?

If you do think it's cheating I suggest you report me to the mods and see what they say

Jeremiah Johnson

Private First Class
The fact that you consistently resort to base ad hominem to back up your claim only reinforces my argument. You stick with that Guiri and I'll continue not to believe you.

Also I believe there is a misconception on your part. The "sets" I'm speaking of aren't useless new sets with each DOTD. I'm taking about the ones that matter lIke Cortina, Musical Cowgirl, etc. So, please stop conflating the relevent sets I clearly mentioned versus the garabge ones you're referencnig. I also stated that too yet you conveniently leave that aspect of my comments aside.

Last edited: