• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.180 Discussion

Bill Doolin

Reservist
The cinema quest requirements follows the same settings (to call it that) as other quests (such as quests in our crafting event and I believe harvest event as you have indeed mentioned), hence why this was changed.
That would be true for the daily harvest quests, but as far as I know it's not that way for all the other daily quests and daily event quests.

For the harvest quests I kinda understand such limitations since one has to collect coins and the whole event is designed to make it a challenge and to only get a few of the weapons.

But that's not the case for all the other quests. Using the harvests as argument is like turning things upside down.

Pyrotechnist

Private
I think that is because the rounding the game makes.

When you upgrade to ^2 the sistem rounds upwards, and when you upgrade to ^3, doesn´t change.

Cortina does the same, so upgrading from ^1 to ^2 only gives you more skills
thanks, i didn't know
but still this isn't fair
i'm glad at least i checked before upgrading it, just to see no difference

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
If the value is below 1, you get 10% more with each upgrade.
For values of 1 or more, it is rounded by addition for ^1 and it's approximated for higher upgrades.
5 becomes 6 at lvl 1, 7 at lvl 3 and 8 at lvl 5.
4 becomes 5 at lvl 1 and 6 at lvl 4.
3 becomes 4 at lvl 1 and 5 at lvl 5.
1 and 2 become 2 and 3 at lvl 1.

Logic behind this:
5 at lvl 1 becomes 5.5 so it's approximated to 6.
5 at lvl 3 becomes 6.5 so it's approximatedto 7.
4 at lvl 1 becomes 4.4 so it's rounded to 6. (but this is because at ^1 the game always rounds by adding +1 to ^1)
4 at lvl 4 becomes 5,6 so it's approximated to 6.

etc.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Hi,

I have heard rumours that the new jobs/level cap increase coming towards the end of September or beginning of October. Is that true?

Regards Pimpa

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Maybe for the moment nothing will change, but maybe they will bring changes in the next updates. It's one every 2 weeks.

darkuletzz

Private
Well you can count like 110 weeks probably its the time they will decide to do something. Last major update was in 2020. And before that... God knows when... 2015?