• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.180 Discussion

So, the update we are waiting (new character level), will come after you improve all the old items (belts, clothes, shoes, pants, duel weapons, fort weapons, animals) ?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
All shoes are improved, not just the old ones? :huh:
we are improving all old items - you can see the ones that are improved in the changelogs we post

So, the update we are waiting (new character level), will come after you improve all the old items (belts, clothes, shoes, pants, duel weapons, fort weapons, animals) ?
not neccessarily

When the new jobs will come?
we are actually ahead of schedule with those, so they will be here very soon :).

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
we are improving all old items - you can see the ones that are improved in the changelogs we post
There are also new true da at! The all Grey smooth leather shoes <--- and the there all Grey ankle boots <--- and these also all Grey jackboots <----. The are later time purely been put that I mean. Old is for me from 2008 to 2010

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Back again with these items , why aren't they still updated and what's the reason for them not to be updated?

Attachments

• mckenzie.png
    mckenzie.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 5
  • soldier.png
    soldier.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 5
  • unif.png
    unif.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 5
  • worker.png
    worker.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 3
  • worker1.png
    worker1.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
  • adv.png
    adv.png
    31 KB · Views: 3
Daily tasks

Daily tasks should appear every day 24 hours after completing the previous one, but quests were appearing earlier, just after midnight. The bug was fixed.
So the daily tasks quests will now be forced to wait 24hrs instead of having the day to complete the quest? If I complete the movie quest at 23:59, I won't be able to complete that quest the next day. So much for daily tasks now. There have been times I forgot to complete the quest until the last minute, and now I'll need to wait more than 24hr to accept/ complete. Changing the quest wording would be easier.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
If you have completed the quest at 23:59 clock is next at 00:01 clock a new start. Since the server time always restarts at midnight. 00:00 clock So it is 24 stunt

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
So the daily tasks quests will now be forced to wait 24hrs instead of having the day to complete the quest? If I complete the movie quest at 23:59, I won't be able to complete that quest the next day. So much for daily tasks now. There have been times I forgot to complete the quest until the last minute, and now I'll need to wait more than 24hr to accept/ complete. Changing the quest wording would be easier.
If you have completed the quest at 23:59 clock is next at 00:01 clock a new start. Since the server time always restarts at midnight. 00:00 clock So it is 24 stunt
thank you baggy :)

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
I'm sorry, but "24 hours after completing the previous one" is not the same as 23:59 -> 00:01.
If it's 24h later, then that is at 23:59 on the next day, not 2 min later, just after midnight. That is considered a bug - "quests were appearing earlier, just after midnight. The bug was fixed."
And now we will have to wait 24h, no matter when you finished a quest? Well, that absolutely sucks and it is a bad move.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Sorry no the 24 stunt is little when it means must wait 2 or 3 days to accept or finish. There is a daily task where you have to wait 6 days to use the burger again. If you do not have time, it is not InnoGame's fault.

But if you have finished a quest before midnight, does it run after 24:01? Doesn't it say that you have to complete this quest in 24 stunts?

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
An example quest

Level 50 - Letters from Nowhere
Special day of the week

I think we have a language problem here, @BaggyBlue - This is a "bugfix" for daily quests. Quests that repeat every day.

I hope someone from InnoGames staff can clear this up. For example, if I complete the daily quest in the saloon to exchange 15 speared fish for 1 bond today at 23:59 - can I do it again at 0:01, or do I have to wait 24h?