• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.178 Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
We are at the shoe updates and they will be finished in like a month or so , I still find it quite interesting as to why and for what reason this tie never got an update?

Also why do you update only the soldier boots, farmer bandana , dueler hat and vest that you get from quests but not the items shown below too? Is there a reasoning to this?

Attachments

• IMG_20220709_191756.jpg
    IMG_20220709_191756.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220709_192136.jpg
    IMG_20220709_192136.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220709_192202.jpg
    IMG_20220709_192202.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220709_192238.jpg
    IMG_20220709_192238.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

OneTouch

Private First Class
We are at the shoe updates and they will be finished in like a month or so , I still find it quite interesting as to why and for what reason this tie never got an update?

Also why do you update only the soldier boots, farmer bandana , dueler hat and vest that you get from quests but not the items shown below too? Is there a reasoning to this?

Same for Innogames belt.

I reported Oven Mckenzie's tie like 3 times already since May, still no fix. Also yellow and green pistol belts are still garbage.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team

Same for Innogames belt.

I reported Oven Mckenzie's tie like 3 times already since May, still no fix. Also yellow and green pistol belts are still garbage.

I will forward both suggestions and feedback to the developer team.

Artem124

Sergeant
yes innos belt needs a update too.. its a rare item so its not going to be overpowered at all... make it 20 ap each instead 10 each.. thats a update for it