• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.177 Discussion

rel2

Lance Corporal
i like the achievements, but i am sure i am not alone and many people sold some items to the mobile trader for example things from holidays set, its not auctionable, so support should be able to give those items back if someone asks, because some items of that set are like 10 years old and were useless this whole time

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
i like the achievements, but i am sure i am not alone and many people sold some items to the mobile trader for example things from holidays set, its not auctionable, so support should be able to give those items back if someone asks, because some items of that set are like 10 years old and were useless this whole time

If you happened by any chance at beta worlds, we can recover them for you by sending us a ticket. Else, you need to ask your local support team about it.

rel2

Lance Corporal
If you happened by any chance at beta worlds, we can recover them for you by sending us a ticket. Else, you need to ask your local support team about it.
so you are saying that it is possible on any world outside beta servers as well ?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Ummmm no , that is your fault for selling collection items to the mobile trader , next time think ahead

rel2

Lance Corporal
You need to contact them only they can answer this question.
well they say its not possible, but i am sure it is possible if you said that it can be done? so what am i supposed to do, i will never get an achievement because i sold some items years ago? thats just stupid to me

rel2

Lance Corporal
Ummmm no , that is your fault for selling collection items to the mobile trader , next time think ahead
obviously its my fault, but do you think i am the only one who did it ? definitely a lot of players will want the opportunity to get those items back, how could people know that there will be achievement for having 10 years old items

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I have also 11 years ago money used and accidentally Wahren from Errichter / worker sold. Unfortunately, you can no longer undo it is called it once in the Tiket. Sale is Sold

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
well they say its not possible, but i am sure it is possible if you said that it can be done? so what am i supposed to do, i will never get an achievement because i sold some items years ago? thats just stupid to me
If you sold the items recently like yesterday or today they might've been able to help you , if you sold them years ago then unfortunately no one can help you

rel2

Lance Corporal
If you sold the items recently like yesterday or today they might've been able to help you , if you sold them years ago then unfortunately no one can help you
well mcchicken said that it is possible so admin can help if he wants to :)

rel2

Lance Corporal
FYI: we are aware that at the moment players can only obtain either ''Ready for the celebration'' or ''True gentleman''. We are working on fixing this :).
do you need to have the items in the inventory since the achievements have been added or will it count if you had them before achievements but not right now?

rel2

Lance Corporal
well from what I can tell if you had the items in your inventory before these achievements they will still count so thats good :)

Doc Snyder

Reservist
The 27th of July is a Wednesday, not a Monday.... :whistle:
Or did you made the announcement for today, the 27th of June?
Have fun

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
well from what I can tell if you had the items in your inventory before these achievements they will still count so thats good :)
thats not how it works , you should have them in your inventory and even if you have all of them to get the achievement you would need to craft something :)