• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.173 Discussion Thread

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I would like to see perry owen weapon set bonus... new ones please :)
Of course, as shown below:​
+0.045 Strength (per Level)​
+0.065 Dexterity (per Level)​
+0.035 Mobility (per Level)​
+0.05 Charisma (per Level)​
+0.35 Vigor (per Level)​
+0.4 Dodging (per Level)​
+0.45 Aiming (per Level)​
+0.25 Appearance (per Level)​
+2 Multiplayer Attack (Fort battle bonus)​
+2 Multiplayer Defense (Fort battle bonus)​

Bisop

Private
I MEAN LITERALLY 90% OF YOUR UPDATES FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS ARE EITHER IMPROVING OLD ITEMS WHICH NOONE WEARS, ADDING 1-2 QUEST AND MAKING AUCTIONABLE ITEMS FROM EVENTS THATS IT. PAID LITERALLY FOR NOTHING.

this game is SO DOOMED

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I MEAN LITERALLY 90% OF YOUR UPDATES FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS ARE EITHER IMPROVING OLD ITEMS WHICH NOONE WEARS, ADDING 1-2 QUEST AND MAKING AUCTIONABLE ITEMS FROM EVENTS THATS IT. PAID LITERALLY FOR NOTHING.

this game is SO DOOMED
If you have specific changes you would like to see added to the game, please feel free to post them here. The Beta team will always pass on all player suggestions.

jaklee

Reservist
If you have specific changes you would like to see added to the game, please feel free to post them here. The Beta team will always pass on all player suggestions.
I think you misunderstood what @Bisop said. The problem is the players post thousands of suggestions in the past years but none of them are implemented. The suggestions all over the world forums are also little and time consuming features. So you have the ideas, but don't have the will to update the game regularly.
So please don't encourage us to suggest new features, try to respond the original problem...

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
so you want all idea's to be implemented?
how crazy are you then?

the best set they made voor eastern was tolbert...... as slightly better then cortez but not really much to get upset about.
and for all those builders that only build church and are complaining? maybe try something different in the game for a change.
going no life building ain't really playing the game
if level cap eventually will rise? I hope its far higher than builders can get easily on a high church

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I think you misunderstood what @Bisop said. The problem is the players post thousands of suggestions in the past years but none of them are implemented. The suggestions all over the world forums are also little and time consuming features. So you have the ideas, but don't have the will to update the game regularly.
So please don't encourage us to suggest new features, try to respond the original problem...
Not all suggestions will be implemented, yes its true that a lot of players , like @RaiderTr and @lulumcnoob have been trying to change ( for good ) a lot of the pvp stuff ( mostly fort battles ) and yes its sad that its been almost 3 years and nothing has happened BUT , you also need to understand that they cant implement a feature that only 1 player suggests , if it was like this we could all suggest various different ideas but that will do nothing. In my opinion the best thing to do is to send as a group or as a community a very detailed suggestion like @RaiderTr did and he has it on his profile , its also good to send the suggestion not only in forum but also to the LCM aka Lenka , if innogames sees that theres a group of people ( around at least 100 and those players should be around the world from all servers , like alliance leaders) that they demand this changes to be made for the good of the game and for pvp then innogames will and should do something about it and yes , if they don't, then we can clearly say that they don't care.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
All ideas are passed on by the Beta team and all are considered for implementation by the in-house team. There are various new features to implement and changes we would like to make however, please keep in mind that development time is limited and there are always possible issues that need to be fixed as well as the need to set-up our regular yearly events.

What I can say is, if you have suggestions, requests or ideas, the forum is the best place to post these - we will always ensure that such posts are passed on to the right people :).

Artem124

Sergeant
i hope you passed on the perrys hat to get implemented.. its the easiest one to updated .. just get it over with before gear is auctionable.. you gets better update it

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
They postponed all the events in the last year. And on top of that, they are all "poorer." For example, at last year's spring sale there were dozens of items in the shop, now only spirits set.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Guys guys do not forget! In November there are several events at once. Since you have to keep track. World Cup 2022 Erbdank Halloween Event and then comes Christmas also there to October Fest and soon The Independence Day and the harvest collect pictures it comes a lot on InnoGames and then on us and still the update of old clothes full program for InnoGames

June, July October November and December tight dates without breaks

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
When we will have a new sale this month? Or we will not have?
if so, what will it include?
As always, the exact details will be provided in the sale announcement - we cannot provide any details earlier than the announcement's posting on the forum.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
@ baggy and everybody else
InnoGames is inserting more events every time
so if they don't have time to uphold the game itself? they themselves created the time problem.
most problems have an easy fix to it.
like sales? why don't InnoGames schedule a fixed sale or more sales every year containing all available nugget sets?
therefor within a year a players would or could have the same sets ( just limit the upgrading on it or remove it totally)
beta ain't beta anymore, it's a cash grabbing machine for InnoGames.
why and how come buggs appear so often in the game? no testing?
if buggs are reported it takes a long time before buggs have been removed out of the game, like it's no priority

fix the game instead of implementing every month an event or click event. with new items or sets
no time? stop upgrading that old crap and fix the game first
adding new things on a garbage belt? still remains a garbage belt ( if you know what I mean)
adding more items and so on? only makes it more harder to repair the broken things in the game, cause they have to check all the implemented items to the repaired part and how it works.

so the only thing players should ask for?
Is that the game is fixed, not when a sale or new sets or even upgraded itesm are coming that only mess up the game more and more.
implementing achievements that only will be achieved by a handfull across all communities? like 10k adventures or walk... cells
implementing something new on what has been broken for years? thats just plain stupid, it just is
FIX THE GAME

Last edited by a moderator:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@ baggy and everybody else
InnoGames is inserting more events every time
so if they don't have time to uphold the game itself? they themselves created the time problem.
most problems have an easy fix to it.
like sales? why don't InnoGames schedule a fixed sale or more sales every year containing all available nugget sets?
therefor within a year a players would or could have the same sets ( just limit the upgrading on it or remove it totally)
beta ain't beta anymore, it's a cash grabbing machine for InnoGames.
why and how come buggs appear so often in the game? no testing?
if buggs are reported it takes a long time before buggs have been removed out of the game, like it's no priority

fix the game instead of implementing every month an event or click event. with new items or sets
no time? stop upgrading that old crap and fix the game first
adding new things on a garbage belt? still remains a garbage belt ( if you know what I mean)
adding more items and so on? only makes it more harder to repair the broken things in the game, cause they have to check all the implemented items to the repaired part and how it works.

so the only thing players should ask for?
Is that the game is fixed, not when a sale or new sets or even upgraded itesm are coming that only mess up the game more and more.
implementing achievements that only will be achieved by a handfull across all communities? like 10k adventures or walk... cells
implementing something new on what has been broken for years? thats just plain stupid, it just is
FIX THE GAME
Sorry but you already know what beta is? If yes, I won't explain further then you know the answer

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Sorry but you already know what beta is? If yes, I won't explain further then you know the answer
‘Beta’ is a standard term to denote a milestone release during production in which game functionality is included and optimised (but may have bugs), game content is finished (but may have some implementation errors), and which is considered nearly complete. Beta represents the sum total of what the game will be, and content or functionality changes beyond beta are usually considered to be outside the framework of a publishing contract (called ‘change control’).

Open betas invite customers to play the game, report any issues that they find and participate in the community surrounding the game ahead of launch. Open betas are also often a great way to engage players with a marketing story early on.

I wonder out of all players in beta , how many report any bugs/issues on a weekly basis.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Yes, that's what I wanted to know from him.
Beta can also be called a test game. Try new things, try them out and, as you say, report errors. Yes, I've written a ticket a few times
As it is called beta/test game/server and not game world