• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.169

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I have a question regarding the new punishment system.
town profile
alliance profile
fort profile

Who will be sanctioned in these 3 cases? How do you know who changed these profiles?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
replace participate and walk with hits and dodges
that seems more realistic to achieve
cause no matter what gun or level you are
hits and dodges you can always make
and even several in 1 adventure

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I have a question regarding the new punishment system.

Who will be sanctioned in these 3 cases? How do you know who changed these profiles?
The respective owners...the rest is internal information :).

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
So to all the mayors and councilors in that city / alliance?
Who gets punished did not change. In the case you have asked about, the new system would just give players the chance to actually report these via a button in-game.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Why are you avoiding the question? I don't know who is sanctioned in such a case, that's why I asked.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
what if the founder leaves with a crappy profile?
and then somebody reports it?
will the new founder be punished?

DeletedUser500

Collective punishment is a punishment or sanction imposed on a group for acts allegedly perpetrated by a member of that group. Because individuals who are not responsible for the wrong acts are targeted, collective punishment is not compatible with the basic principle of individual responsibility. The punished group may often have no direct association with the perpetrator other than living in the same area (or for our purposes, living in the same digital town or alliance) and can not be assumed to exercise control over the perpetrator's actions.

I've always thought the collective punishments were wrong and we needed systems to actually track town/alliance/fort profile changes. Perhaps no guidelines can be published on collective punishment because it is unjustifiable for this company to do so.

It's positive for the communities that we can now report inappropriate text in all of the places that can have inappropriate text, but rather than changing how players are punished, which I don't understand how it was a necessary change to make, you should make efforts to ensure that only the correct people are punished.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 117528

nothing new under the sun :njub:

@InnoGames correct ur mistake about those achievements. make them achievable!

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The feedback regarding the adventure achievements have been passed on. One advice that I can give is focusing on adventures during the upcoming St. Patrick event - there are a few quests that require adventures completed/won, thus it is quite likely to find a few more players willing to join.

Deleted User - 117528

The feedback regarding the adventure achievements have been passed on. One advice that I can give is focusing on adventures during the upcoming St. Patrick event - there are a few quests that require adventures completed/won, thus it is quite likely to find a few more players willing to join.
Doesen't matter. Long term still can't reach 10k adv.