• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.169

WOW. OMG. New achievements... But where the is the achievements rank ? We got more duel achievements, now new adventure achievements. But where is the rank achievements ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I propose that instead of participating in 10k adventures to be replaced with 10k kills. these achievements will make players to participate in an adventure and left it after it starts. I think it's a good idea to replace them all...
Wouldn't that make it much much harder? I will, of course, pass on your feedback.

WOW. OMG. New achievements... But where the is the achievements rank ? We got more duel achievements, now new adventure achievements. But where is the rank achievements ?
Has been passed on before, will do so again.

vitamin2002

Private
10k adven ! InnoGames kidding us now :D
it seems , InnoGames dont know anything about adven Participate in each servers , i like advens but sometime , i need to wait 1 hour in prime time to get only one adven :D dont wanna say anything in AM time

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Read Right? 1 million adventures? That's intense that you never create. Are yes 6 zero 1 Mille. And the played yes understand the aufstant

Aron

Private
I play on the server that has been around for almost 3 years and no one has played even 2000 adventures. How many years does it take to play 10,000 adventures? 15 years? More? This game will die sooner than anyone will do it. Really stupid achievements and the prize isn't even worth it.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Read Right? 1 million adventures? That's intense that you never create. Are yes 6 zero 1 Mille. And the played yes understand the aufstant

One million goes for cell walking in the adventure, aka moving a lot of steps.

Ten thousand goes for participating in adventure, aka playing only that much.

10k adven ! InnoGames kidding us now :D
it seems , InnoGames dont know anything about adven Participate in each servers , i like advens but sometime , i need to wait 1 hour in prime time to get only one adven :D dont wanna say anything in AM time

We are always open for discussion if you got any ideas about numbers (like lowering it to a certain number) or changing it to a different aspect of the adventure, feel free to share with us here and we will forward it!

vitamin2002

Private
One million goes for cell walking in the adventure, aka moving a lot of steps.

Ten thousand goes for participating in adventure, aka playing only that much.

We are always open for discussion if you got any ideas about numbers (like lowering it to a certain number) or changing it to a different aspect of the adventure, feel free to share with us here and we will forward it!

here is the screen shot of .net server world colorado , is the most active world on .net server

there is only 6 player with around 2k play
been play .net server since 2009 and like advens but also can not catch 2k play !

i am sure , innno have acsess for all datas ! achivments numbers must be something that atleast 10 - 15 player can catch it !
putting prize for achivments that nobody can catch it , means : we dont wanna give that prize for anybody !

also advens are not base for players effort , i can make more effort on duels to catch 10k play > like duel 7/24 for some month , but for advens , it base for another players to join for advens and the reward system of advens are low and it dont force players join it and more players dont like advens and some just play during events that prize base for adventure like ST pat ...
if i force myself and be lucky and stay behind pc full 24 hour a day to dont missed any queue , i can play around 10 adven per day !

i can ignore adven achivments then ...

Last edited:

Lordofgods

Private
Wouldn't that make it much much harder? I will, of course, pass on your feedback.
?? ofc not! Its usual to have more than 1 Kill in a single Adventure (and even more if you strive for it). So the players will play for something more instead of just participating, causing the problem eusuntguta said.
I think there were some reworking of the Veteran shop on the works, would be good to implement shortly after this.

vitamin2002

Private
?? ofc not! Its usual to have more than 1 Kill in a single Adventure (and even more if you strive for it). So the players will play for something more instead of just participating, causing the problem eusuntguta said.
I think there were some reworking of the Veteran shop on the works, would be good to implement shortly after this.
ofc yes , only big guys with big guns can get that amount of kills , be sure

DeletedUser500

We said some of the Duelling achievements were unachievable, and they didn't get changed, so maybe adjust your expectations with trying to improve the unachievable Adventure achievements.

Unachievable Achievements aside, I'm happy to see more real, tangible PvP content like this.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
you complain too much if you want to play the achievements you have nothing to lose but the time you put in the west anyway you have chosen this hobby you take it on. thanks for the achievements adventures should have received and those who played more than 10 thousand adventures if it was after me to have given the lincoln cannon as a great waste of time are the adventures that keep 20 30 minutes an adventure against Duel.

Deleted User - 117528

@obai-the-king

i don't.

tell me, on your local servers how many people have 10k adventures in 7 years since adventures were implemented?:njub:

I bet that there isn't 10 player on all worlds together to have 10k adventures played in 7 years. And many of them played a lot when they were introduced. Now you have to wait 1 hour for 1 adventures in a optimal scenario.

So please, don't talk anymore just to sake of saying something. Thank you;)