• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.168 Discussion

Football

Sergeant
There are various projects that our team is working on and investing more time on one most likely means the rest will not be completed on time. We will, of course continue to improve as many old items per update as possible :).

Yeah, they don't have enough time for the item balancing. When someone wants to help, it's ignored. Just for you, and for the devs: (1 month ago)

Oh, and a message to the devs (if there is any):
Please use your mind and don't waste energy on this type of "features". If you are a bit more competent, you can easily create a script which update all items to level based, which consider the old bonuses when calculating the new bonuses. This way the main difference between different level of clothes can be kept easily. If you want I can write this script for you in the weekend (in any language, because it's a really simple code...), it could take about 2-4 hours depends on the language. You just need to modify it a bit to fit your code-base and test it. Max 1 week work and all items could be upgraded, with some tests...

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
It's took less time if developers write an item-updater script and update all items at once than update 30 items in every update and spend hours to manually update these useless items...

Sooo you (the developers) already spent more time on improvements than they should. But if it's really take that much time as you mentioned, maybe instead of spend time on these type of updates they can spend time on the "big-secret-update", don't you think?

What's the point to update nothing and pretend that this game is developed? We know nothing...

I think you must answer these questions because more and more players leave. And the reason is that they think that these updates never happen and the devs don't work on the game. So it's your interest to answer (at least) these questions.
  • How much time do we need to wait for the "big update"? We already wait for years, please give us some information. 1 month? 6 month? 2 years? Just an approximate date.
  • Will the max lvl be increased?
  • Will the class bonuses be updated/balanced?
  • Will the formula of fort battle be improved?
  • Will the formula of duel be improved?
  • Will any new game mode be introduced?

To the players: If you agree with me and wants more information about the game's future, please hit "Like" :)

Oh, and this time please don't ignore my reply as you do if someone points out how wrong your arguments and communications are :)

Great summary of unanswered questions!

I would just like to add that it is insulting the intelligence of your players and paying customers to claim you have a "team" working on the game. Considering a snail pace of doing any changes and lies about big update, we all know that at the best it is one intern working on it 2 days a month (if even that).

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
It's took less time if developers write an item-updater script and update all items at once than update 30 items in every update and spend hours to manually update these useless items...

Sooo you (the developers) already spent more time on improvements than they should. But if it's really take that much time as you mentioned, maybe instead of spend time on these type of updates they can spend time on the "big-secret-update", don't you think?

What's the point to update nothing and pretend that this game is developed? We know nothing...

I think you must answer these questions because more and more players leave. And the reason is that they think that these updates never happen and the devs don't work on the game. So it's your interest to answer (at least) these questions.
  • How much time do we need to wait for the "big update"? We already wait for years, please give us some information. 1 month? 6 month? 2 years? Just an approximate date.
  • Will the max lvl be increased?
  • Will the class bonuses be updated/balanced?
  • Will the formula of fort battle be improved?
  • Will the formula of duel be improved?
  • Will any new game mode be introduced?

To the players: If you agree with me and wants more information about the game's future, please hit "Like" :)

Oh, and this time please don't ignore my reply as you do if someone points out how wrong your arguments and communications are :)
All of the answers to these questions have been provided in previous threads. Admittingly, the big project was announced too early but work on this is being done. The project itself has many different parts, each requiring high amounts of time and resources to be invested. Levels will be increased when the big project will be implemented. Class character changes is a current ''maybe'', unfortunately I do not have much information on this.

The Fort Formula is also a maybe, quite likely to be changed to an extent but, unfortunately, I do not have an exact date for when this will happen. What exactly do you mean by duel formula?

jaklee

Reservist
"All of the answers to these questions have been provided in previous threads. Admittingly, the big project was announced too early but work on this is being done."
Ok, the big project announced too early, so we have to ask this question again and again. Just say that it won't happen in this year and we can go to vacation calmly and won't disturb you with this question. I think we will continue to ask this in every meaningless "old-item-improvements" update's discussion topic, sorry.

"The project itself has many different parts, each requiring high amounts of time and resources to be invested. Levels will be increased when the big project will be implemented."
Just a prediction, but it's looks like a kind of new game-mode connected in many ways to the current in-game possibilities (like duel or jobs).

"Class character changes is a current ''maybe'', unfortunately I do not have much information on this."
It's a bit sad, because the bonuses are broken in many ways, and there were a lot of good suggestions in different topics. That means it's differ from the big project, right?

"The Fort Formula is also a maybe, quite likely to be changed to an extent but, unfortunately, I do not have an exact date for when this will happen."
Sounds like big project doesn't include that either.

"What exactly do you mean by duel formula?"
Well, I don't really know, just wanted to increase the list length :D Just kidding. It's not really a formula related issue, rather be "duel-related issues": like duel-level problem and the soldier tactic bonus is op with the current sets.

I think these small informations help us to put in place this big update. For example, I thought that the big update contains lvl cap increase and character bonus rebalancing. But now I know that it's a whole new feature, and these contents will only be rethought in a later update, after the "big update".

I try to not be too unfriendly and mean. I just a bit frustrated that we know nothing about this game's future. Because everyone knows that there is not too much mentionable new features in the past years. We are a really small community, so I think it doesn't hurt if you say more about the projects. We understand if something which mentioned before won't be a real feature, but we want to see that the team is trying to do something even if it's not finished and we have to wait a bit more for new contents. :)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I try to not be too unfriendly and mean. I just a bit frustrated that we know nothing about this game's future. Because everyone knows that there is not too much mentionable new features in the past years. We are a really small community, so I think it doesn't hurt if you say more about the projects. We understand if something which mentioned before won't be a real feature, but we want to see that the team is trying to do something even if it's not finished and we have to wait a bit more for new contents. :)
Thank you for your feedback. As we do not have an exact date for when we can implement the new project thus releasing one would only caused more troubles in cases where it might be delayed. Of course, if you have specific questions, I will do my best to answer these however, please keep in mind that we cannot release everything.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
All of the answers to these questions have been provided in previous threads. Admittingly, the big project was announced too early but work on this is being done. The project itself has many different parts, each requiring high amounts of time and resources to be invested. Levels will be increased when the big project will be implemented. Class character changes is a current ''maybe'', unfortunately I do not have much information on this.

The Fort Formula is also a maybe, quite likely to be changed to an extent but, unfortunately, I do not have an exact date for when this will happen. What exactly do you mean by duel formula?

Fort Kampf formula. Is perhaps my idea also there? With the towers formula? Do you @Al35ul CM have more info?

Why is everyone so excited about this project? It is just new jobs quests and achievements. They most probably wont change duels ff and classes.

I guess everything was almost ready when it was announced but coding them to the game is what takes so long. (Because half time code dev and but game engine code)

pimpa1977

Private First Class
There are plans to change the Tower Bonus, but no final decisions have been made. If you have previously made suggestions on this, please send these to me via a PM or a ticket.
It is not the tower bonus the only issue with the fort fights... The problem we have is the big gap is occured with the character advantages at the fights... These bonuses been designed when the HP was much lower and the damages were much lower as well... Since the HP and the average damage been raised the bonus for the duelers too overpowering and the bonus for the adventurers are useless... That what need to be fixed more urgently then the towers, because they effecting players rather then fort fights... We are losing players because of it...

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
It is not the tower bonus the only issue with the fort fights... The problem we have is the big gap is occured with the character advantages at the fights... These bonuses been designed when the HP was much lower and the damages were much lower as well... Since the HP and the average damage been raised the bonus for the duelers too overpowering and the bonus for the adventurers are useless... That what need to be fixed more urgently then the towers, because they effecting players rather then fort fights... We are losing players because of it...
Thank you for your feedback. That would be related more so to character class changes, and has already been passed on :).

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal

So if I understood that right, after 2 years you are so far from implementation that you can´t even speculate about the date? What did you work on all this time?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
So if I understood that right, after 2 years you are so far from implementation that you can´t even speculate about the date? What did you work on all this time?
We are not that far from implementation however, it can always happen that new issues can arise that will further delay its implementation, hence why no exact date is available to be released :).