• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.168 Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Nothing useful here :(
Maybe Metal buffalo and Brown bow in specific situations, but i am not sure if it's worth upgrading them. You need more r/r but not vigor/aiming? Maybe metal buffalo will work. You need shooting and dodging without aiming and appearance? Maybe brown bow (mandatory ^5) will work.
I don't know. Very few necklaces buffed this update. And they're not good at all.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
When you start new, the improvement is good. In the store all sets are also improved or only those where you can find and buy. If the in the store is also improved the also be good may be that it was already long improved

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Nothing useful here :(
Maybe Metal buffalo and Brown bow in specific situations, but i am not sure if it's worth upgrading them. You need more r/r but not vigor/aiming? Maybe metal buffalo will work. You need shooting and dodging without aiming and appearance? Maybe brown bow (mandatory ^5) will work.
I don't know. Very few necklaces buffed this update. And they're not good at all.
Black arrowhead will be the best for dueling I think..

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
You have josephine's necklace. It gives a good amount of aiming/dodging + vigor, many atributes and also a nice set bonus. I have it ^3 and i don't think i would change it unless that necklace will give +100 dodging/aiming.
Yeah but you must remind yourself that this updates are mostly for new worlds where some sets ( like josephine ) dont exist..

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
There is also an outside of beta worlds from a - z and for new players it is also good who already have better clothes. Valuable collectible set and belt as well as improvers

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
just improve all the ties at once.. whats so hard about that.. for real
probably kidding us ! maybe they dont know how to coding all of them in same time
my friend kid have 12 years old , he can codding them in 30 min just in excel :/
There are various projects that our team is working on and investing more time on one most likely means the rest will not be completed on time. We will, of course continue to improve as many old items per update as possible :).

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Which projects? You have been deceiving us for years with your projects that you have been working on, but you have not shown us anything concrete so far.
No class balancing, no mobile app, no major changes, no new game modes (not even balancing existing ones). And there is no point in mentioning the secret project. I think we all know it won't happen.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Which projects? You have been deceiving us for years with your projects that you have been working on, but you have not shown us anything concrete so far.
No class balancing, no mobile app, no major changes, no new game modes (not even balancing existing ones). And there is no point in mentioning the secret project. I think we all know it won't happen.
There are various internal projects that the team is working on. Should these be information that needs to be public, it will be made so at the right time.

And there is no point in mentioning the secret project. I think we all know it won't happen.
It will ;).

jaklee

Reservist
There are various projects that our team is working on and investing more time on one most likely means the rest will not be completed on time. We will, of course continue to improve as many old items per update as possible :).

It's took less time if developers write an item-updater script and update all items at once than update 30 items in every update and spend hours to manually update these useless items...

Sooo you (the developers) already spent more time on improvements than they should. But if it's really take that much time as you mentioned, maybe instead of spend time on these type of updates they can spend time on the "big-secret-update", don't you think?

What's the point to update nothing and pretend that this game is developed? We know nothing...

I think you must answer these questions because more and more players leave. And the reason is that they think that these updates never happen and the devs don't work on the game. So it's your interest to answer (at least) these questions.
  • How much time do we need to wait for the "big update"? We already wait for years, please give us some information. 1 month? 6 month? 2 years? Just an approximate date.
  • Will the max lvl be increased?
  • Will the class bonuses be updated/balanced?
  • Will the formula of fort battle be improved?
  • Will the formula of duel be improved?
  • Will any new game mode be introduced?

To the players: If you agree with me and wants more information about the game's future, please hit "Like" :)

Oh, and this time please don't ignore my reply as you do if someone points out how wrong your arguments and communications are :)

Last edited by a moderator: