• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.167 Discussion

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
So the 750% luck on Angus set is indeed feature? Or its just not stated in changelog.
If these things like ride without bonus, or set with wrong bonus will go even to live servers again, and it will be fixed afterward even tho there is so much time to fix it actually before it will be sad.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
So the 750% luck on Angus set is indeed feature? Or its just not stated in changelog.
If these things like ride without bonus, or set with wrong bonus will go even to live servers again, and it will be fixed afterward even tho there is so much time to fix it actually before it will be sad.

If its a feature it will be cool , we deserve a good skin since 2021 was TRASH after Valentine event :D

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Evidently a bug.

manco capac

Private
Ai35ul I have a lot of questions to you :-)

1 Why does inogames make updates of clothes as character bonuses are lame ?
2 It was supposed to be a bull to plow and Lenka in the Polish version knows nothing about it
3 Why such garbage was flying in the last event what can be bought in the shop
4 why was there a problem with 100 bonds that I had to ask for them in every world? ( last event)
5 why do you upgrade old junk (clothes) for me - I spend a lot of lumps and I have the impression that the game is going to the dogs

I registered here just to express my opinion

vitamin2002

Private
upgrading items are good but i dont know what they can not do it in one update for all gears ? :/ is it hard ? no it is not , u can just write some line code and make it for all gears

manco capac

Private
But they could improve the character bonuses, which I think are outdated. Character bonuses have not been touched since the beginning

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Evidently a bug.
no it's not
its not a program error. it's a human error by putting it on the bonus.
learn the difference for a change
dev's just ******* up

would be nice if they left it for a couple of weeks on regular servers, for making up a very bad year with sets and stuff
new valentine missions? the rewards are just plain crap

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
for greenhorn it already makes a sense the new update for clock old dusty rags but for old players the rain themselves on. They have never discovered a balance. Everything on 1x does not work. On 2x then they wehre already long through

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Ai35ul I have a lot of questions to you :-)

1 Why does inogames make updates of clothes as character bonuses are lame ?

I am not sure I understand your questions. Old gear improvements has been something requested by many players, thus it is taking place. I do believe sone character class changes are also on the to do list, but I am not sure.

2 It was supposed to be a bull to plow and Lenka in the Polish version knows nothing about it

I am not sure what you mean.

3 Why such garbage was flying in the last event what can be bought in the shop
Which event are you referring to?

4 why was there a problem with 100 bonds that I had to ask for them in every world? ( last event)
I am not sure what 100 Bonds you are referring to.

5 why do you upgrade old junk (clothes) for me - I spend a lot of lumps and I have the impression that the game is going to the dogs
We are upgrading the old items for everyone. Using these and upgrading these in-game is a player choice.

manco capac

Private
od 2 changelog 2.156

1644243498544.png

up to this point there is no bull, Lenka in the Polish version knows nothing about it . You created it and it doesn't exist?

od 3 last event https://prnt.sc/26q6xr0

80% garbage . 70% of what I found I can buy on sale

od 4 https://prnt.sc/26q6zba on every world the admins had to add it manually and it passed beta

od 5 Maybe you can make better clothes, improve your old clothes in your spare time, but why is this an afterthought

6 https://prnt.sc/26q7bog

https://prnt.sc/26q7ct6 this is very funny 22+2 = 23 :-)

Last edited: