• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.166 Discussion Thread

rel2

Lance Corporal
Your duel level experience in the ranking is not always (quite rarely) the same as your duel level experience that determines duel levels.
I know, but even if its only 1 M XP, it doesnt change anything, I cant lower it

OneTouch

Private First Class
Use yage then use potions instead of making excuses. I have been in same situation on multiple worlds. Now highest DL i have is 330 ish while lowest is 180 ish.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
I know, but even if its only 1 M XP, it doesnt change anything, I cant lower it
you can but it doesn't show immediatelly
till you get low enough that it actually will start to show.

with losing you will not lose xp in ranking, only in your actually duellevel
on some servers the duel high xp players and then lose some to drop their duellevel again
but its a great way to gain duel xp for rankings cause you can't lose duel xp in rankins

rel2

Lance Corporal
Use yage then use potions instead of making excuses. I have been in same situation on multiple worlds. Now highest DL i have is 330 ish while lowest is 180 ish.
yeah, i can use yagé and then i would need like 10 potions to lower it to at least 200, and thats 5000 bonds, where should i get them ? :)

Last edited:

Artem124

Sergeant
when you use yage .. that 2.5m exp you got means nothing after that.. ive been in your position and dropped my dl buying potions.. it was worth it while i lasted.. now i gotta push back to dl 450

buy yage! then buy 3 potions.. those 3 potions should get you in 3 weeks too like 380dl for sure.. then you can buy more potions after that or start bible dueling your call.. only way to get more duel targets or your stuck at dl450 forever..

Deleted User - 117528

when you use yage .. that 2.5m exp you got means nothing after that.. ive been in your position and dropped my dl buying potions.. it was worth it while i lasted.. now i gotta push back to dl 450

buy yage! then buy 3 potions.. those 3 potions should get you in 3 weeks too like 380dl for sure.. then you can buy more potions after that or start bible dueling your call.. only way to get more duel targets or your stuck at dl450 forever..
Or devs will fix those problems to don't be stuck and make it easier to lower.

rel2

Lance Corporal

yeah i guess i got 500 bonds for 750 KOs in duel so i bought the potion 430 and going down, lost patience :)

rel2

Lance Corporal
That is most likely because the potions reduces your duel level experience, rather than your duel level. Therefore, you most likely have a lot of extra duel experience that would make your duel level go way over 450, should there not have been a cap.
maybe just reduce the cost of the mysterious potion ? since 500 bonds every week is a lot and kinda impossible to collect in one week