• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.166 Discussion Thread

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Perhaps all duel levels should also be set to 150 or equal to the game level. This could be done again with a potion from Waupee or John... implement. That way, everyone has the same chances at the start of the new achievements. There are enough differences due to upgraded weapons or winning weapons of the events.

Achievements are also not always supposed to be quickly attainable, but some numbers like 10,000 duels seem too fantastic to me. The numbers should be adjusted again, perhaps an average value for the best duelists over a 5-year period. There is not only the beta, we have many worlds and here the supporters of all countries can enthusiastically support you, dear aL35ul. ;)
I can only promise to ask :).

10k, for me, is the perfect number for the final duel achievement. You should have to commit to duelling for a significant amount of time to complete the achievement line, but I have the mindset of a dueller from the peak of the game where there were actually targets.
:up:

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I bet devs are sorry,(not)that these achievements arent like "finish 100 000 jobs" (yet xD) for some of you lmao. Duels are one of activities in the game, yes these are long way ones, but why not in the end, it will be rewarding for those that really like that aspect of the game.

But i agree they should be doable in first place. You need targets, with current duel levels its insane to get it even for someone thats likes to duel.
I think to lock us all on duel level 150 (or whatever your level is) would be best way to give everyone targets. Before it was like this and i dont see point in duel level in the end anyway personally. More likely people are just hiding behind it, when west is about duels too. Yeah duel reduction level potion would be useless but right now it isnt exactly much of help anyway. So no big loss.

Same goes for " Be challenged to a duel 5000 times " Why ? How im supposed to force people to attack me this many times to be able to finish it? Even 1000/2000 seems as too high(and even if all attacks that happened before would be counted into it), 5000 is impossible.
something like "be challenged 400/ 800 / 1200 / 2000 " would be much better.

Like Achievements should be achieveable.

Artem124

Sergeant
be challenged 1000 should be the max for that achievement .. over then that is hard..
reaching dl 450 is pretty hard now.. i got like 3 people at duel lvl 450 in az .. and 1 of them is my townie.. so reaching 450dl is pretty much hard now..
the rest of the achievements are achievable.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
once a day? it's still 5-6 years
and if you are too good? nobody will attack you unless you run around naked with a bounty on your head :njub:
attacks will most likely come if others think that they can win at least.
if you got one of the latest sets on?? nobody will attack you (except some duel freaks)
and how will you get to 5000 then?
first you have to piss off some people to get them at dueling
and then get them that far they actually do it.
so bad gear and a reward

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Since you always talk about dueling. Ask? Who or will the Hall of Fame rate through mucked? I see a lot of names but no picture. That means the player no longer exists that she/he had/was deleted. Can't you make sure you're not always and forever in the hall of fame? In other words, don't rest on your laurels.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Hall of Fame works like "first come, first served", in other words, if you achieve that level faster than others, you got your place there. As some kind of type of museum with portraits, I think there is a place for players, who no longer play in that world. We got rankings for players who are still actively playing, but I will pass forward your feedback.

Maybe you should start dueling.

Tried it and didn't enjoy it at all. found it tedious looking for targets and traveling, then waiting to see the results. I'd rather queue some jobs and go on with RL, or at least see some action in a FF [or be offline for one].

I'll make sure you get the achievement for being challenged to x number of duels :pifpaf:

Thanks heaps, but it's gonna be tricky since I am townless.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Have you checked out the Hall of Fame? More where are no longer there. Just not the name anymore. you can't even click. There has to be information for that, the Hall of Fame is there for eternity, as the moderator ChickenMcGuy told me. Are you worried about your place 1 :njub: ;) Just move them to the archive where it is no longer there

DeletedUser500

Have you checked out the Hall of Fame? More where are no longer there. Just not the name anymore. you can't even click. There has to be information for that, the Hall of Fame is there for eternity, as the moderator @ChickenMcGuy told me. Are you worried about your place 1 :njub: ;) Just move them to the archive where it is no longer there
Have you checked out the Experience Rankings? All there are currently playing the game. You can even click on the name for more information.
The hall of Fame is there for Eternity. Are you so narrow-minded as to erase our history and the joy that reading those old legendary names brings? Just use the Experience Rankings for players that are still there.

I don't actually care about achievements I won't be getting.
However it seems to me that the limited developer time for this game could have been spent on something more useful to more of the players.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Beautiful to look at. If you can't see that need a B..... ;) Sorry. Is only 1 Voraunten remainder only the Nick really class

Ruhmeshalle.png

DeletedUser500

At least it says their names now, and not just "null" :njub:

Below Me though, what a legend.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Sorry it's a shame. How does anyone know that's true? nor what a feat he rendered. it's a shame sorry but would see that in a RL Rumeshale would ask for money back and make it bublik. Would like to know what he thought

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Sorry it's a shame. How does anyone know that's true? nor what a feat he rendered. it's a shame sorry but would see that in a RL Rumeshale would ask for money back and make it bublik. Would like to know what he thought

Sorry but wanting hall of fame to be removed is total nonsense , just because the players dont play anymore that doesnt mean they should be removed from the HOF , in that logic , lets remove basketball players from hall of fames because they retired or died... its just doesnt make any sense