• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.166 Discussion Thread

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I will ask about it again :P.
Thanks, it's not like i really need that set bonus, but when you said it will be implemented i would await it will be and its not just some random talk. :P

Also glad we continuing with item upgrades. And looking forward for event. But the new Xmas set still not auctionable ?
And as i mentioned in other post already im looking forward for Munny,Jeremiah and Elfego getting their full set upgrades in future, hope they are not forgotten or something. :v

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Also glad we continuing with item upgrades. And looking forward for event. But the new Xmas set still not auctionable ?
Hopefully by the update after this one - but I will ask.
And as i mentioned in other post already im looking forward for Munny,Jeremiah and Elfego getting their full set upgrades in future, hope they are not forgotten or something. :v
They will be improved at some point :).

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Hi! I'm glad that old item get their own new stats. But I've been doing some numbers, and I see that the clothing and the pants were not following the same criteria as de hats did. The hats give really good stats, even we can use them in exchange for the set hats, they are that good. But with the other parts we cannot. You can see on the image that for the same level level, the hat gives more skills, and i don´t know why.

My questions are: Will this be fixed? Meaning, balancing the items so is fair, or just give up and only use the hats, that is the only useful item. Will the other pieces (Neckband, Shoes, Belts, Weapons) follow the good criteria (Hats) or the bad criteria (Clothing and Pants)?

Pegados.png

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
You guys getting your hopes up because they will make Holiday 2021 set auctionable? :D It will be funny though if they delay it more and make some dumb changes ..

:D:P nice update though , some really good pants to be used for dueling!

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Hi! I'm glad that old item get their own new stats. But I've been doing some numbers, and I see that the clothing and the pants were not following the same criteria as de hats did. The hats give really good stats, even we can use them in exchange for the set hats, they are that good. But with the other parts we cannot. You can see on the image that for the same level level, the hat gives more skills, and i don´t know why.

My questions are: Will this be fixed? Meaning, balancing the items so is fair, or just give up and only use the hats, that is the only useful item. Will the other pieces (Neckband, Shoes, Belts, Weapons) follow the good criteria (Hats) or the bad criteria (Clothing and Pants)?

View attachment 658
What about this?