I am not sure what your questions is. Yes, the update above is related to the old item improvement.Is that the big promise to improve the old Klammoden? Is that a joke? Was that implemented where the former head of CoMa had told in the video as all garbage to be improved. The super big update was over 1 1/2 years ago. but The-West has no priority like other games from InnoGames
The secret project required higher amounts of time invested in order for it to be prepared and be ready to be implemented, as opposed to improving the old clothes. I hope that answers your question.Is that why the old clothes are improved and not the update announced on video?
The secret project required higher amounts of time invested in order for it to be prepared and be ready to be implemented, as opposed to improving the old clothes. I hope that answers your question.
You already know that the promise of promise has been in place for 1 1/2 years? How long does it take to prepare and to set? 20 years? Whom one is on the matter defend the determined after half a year Done and there for testing
I found this from a member in .net forum , maybe this can be helpful...
Post from Clever Hans
Since we barely ever get any answers from our CMs about the game and future plans, I thought to post here a summary of recent interview with Hungarian CM that was posted in HU The West Times (original: https://wiki.the-west.hu/wiki/The_West_Times_2021._november).
Some of the most important points:
- The main reason for opening the new worlds is the economics, InnoGames like any other company wants to make a profit.
- CMs get only limited information about the "secret project" and game development since they are not involved with a game management.
- Secret project Youtube video was released too early when the project was just initiated. Also, part-time devs have a limited time to work on it.
- He confirmed that the developers are actively working on the secret project.
- There is a big gap between character class bonuses and the bonuses will be adjusted so that they don´t result in a major disadvantage compared to other classes (e.g. tactics bonus from the soldiers). Some of the bonuses are also obsolete like sleeping in a hotel for free. He´s suggesting that hotel bonus for adventurers gets replaced by regeneration bonus and to give adventurers a resistance bonus in the battles.
- Mobile app for the West won´t happen since the game code is outdated and it would require a large investment from InnoGames which they don´t want to do.
- At the moment, 3 InnoGames employees have an access to game code and actively work on The West Development. Those are two part-time developers and a lead CM. These part-time developers have worked on The West for at least 5-6 years but they don´t get to work on it full-time.
- In his opinion, the last real new feature added to the game (not counting updates of old items and the new sets), was introducing Angus and coin collecting events which happened in 2018.
- More players are quitting the game than the new players are joining. There is no statistics how many quit/join since they can´t distinguish all the "real" new players from multies.
- One of the reasons why the changes are so slow to implement is that devs probably fear that changes may disrupt parts of the game that already work and it might do more harm than good.
- He talks with CMs from other language version daily and with LCM every 2-3 days. They answer to his questions quite fast (within a day or 2).
- Increasing the max level to 200 in a wrong way can cause a permanent damage. They want to correctly determine the right amount of experience required to reach the new levels. Following the current experience levels, it would take a few hundred millions of exp to reach lvl 200.
- Revamp of the veteran shop is planned but it won´t happen any time soon. They worry to introduce the new sets and buffs because some players might have accumulated thousands of veteran points over the years.
- All proposals from players are forwarded to LCM. If the proposals are considered good, useful or feasible, they are included to the annual roadmap. Most of the ideas are difficult to implement since the time and resources are limited.
- Changes to the traveling fair (circus) are planned and will happen after the new max levels and new jobs have been introduced. They are aware that the circus in the current form is totally outdated.
- It will not be possible to change the character or crafting class also in the future.
- Innogames is still willing to devote the time, energy and resources to keep improving The West. Regarding advertising, they promote The West on their other games, e.g. Elvenar players seeing adverts about TW.