• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.158 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Natty items improvement!
Good to see that finally, although idk why Set bonus must wait for next update :huh:

I have a question regarding encouraging " Newbies " to involve with Fort Battles though:
Now that Natty rifle (and later other few remaining Set rifles) is "Level Based" too, will there be a new option for them to use from Level 80 to Level 110 or so?

I mean, idk what ur plans with Shop rifles (or Shiny versions of them) but as they stand, they are weak.

I feel like they shouldn't be made "Level Based" but must be buffed a bit and get some Ap/Sp.

How does that sound?

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
What do you mean?
Guess u didn't upgrade Natty, Will Munny or Jeremiah J rifles and go to battles after Level 80 until 110 or something :P

250-350 Damage with some stats and/or set bonuses is decent at those levels u know ;)

Talking of " Level 80 " ..
Can't you guys remove all level requirements of the items/sets that are " Level based " now ?
There is no point of that anymore.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Guess u didn't upgrade Natty, Will Munny or Jeremiah J rifles and go to battles after Level 80 until 110 or something :P

250-350 Damage with some stats and/or set bonuses is decent at those levels u know ;)

Talking of " Level 80 " ..
Can't you guys remove all level requirements of the items/sets that are " Level based " now ?
There is no point of that anymore.
As far as I know, and this will most likely be the case, all of the sets, once improved, will not have any level requirements. (i.e. Level 1)

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Why can't you make the Union Officer Set white with red border for At and blue border for Deff and board a little so that it is good for At and board even more for Deff? that it is equalized for fort fighting? who the set is so good. You don't have to do 100 sets like this. So do you have time for duelists, adventurers, builders and soldiers to make a set for dueling?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Why can't you make the Union Officer Set white with red border for At and blue border for Deff and board a little so that it is good for At and board even more for Deff? that it is equalized for fort fighting? who the set is so good. You don't have to do 100 sets like this. So do you have time for duelists, adventurers, builders and soldiers to make a set for dueling?
Are you perhaps referring to a border in terms of graphics (e.g. depending if you are an attack or defender)? If so, that should apply to all sets but unfortunately, I do not believe such a feature would be added :).

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It's a shame to fight back something where everyone can help. Suggested whining but nothing is good. 2 sets defend well? One for At one for Deff. So that every man and woman can make a set. For nugget lovers and for nugget opponents.

There are too few sets for duelists. Not only character duelist but for every character

Not a set for adventure. So more adventure games would be. And balanced adventure

There are too many sets but no raffia there. That only means that is bad, that is Mühl. So there is a balanced set for everyone

TakiZ0

Reservist
How can you start an event that's not even ready ? Or at least 50% progress made ?
We had bonuses for some items not ready since day 1, but...
Development team seems to care less and less with each update, but the situation in this moment is the lowest ever...
C'mon... tell us it was a mistake. We are used to it :hmf:

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
What previously was called beta now became alpha. Which is OK.

Most important, is no Delta, cause we know how it ends with delta.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Bear in the mind, as Oktoberfest event started early, it will be reset/closed. In that case, your current streak will also get restored to zero when the event will start on the correct date.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Since Mr. cm has not announced anything, the event is not Güldig in my regard

The October event is running tip top :up:

Last edited:

Deleted User - 117528

Are winner event weapon bugget? bcs i see setting traps on them