• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.156

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
That's odd. Already over 3 weeks now, is it not? 1 extra for other servers :hmf:

Btw..
Please tell me that we will be able to get Event drops of " Harvest Event " (and other similar ones in future) via PvP features too, instead of 15 seconds jobs spam..

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I've inquired regarding the sets from the previous event becoming auctionable , will reply back with an answer asap :).

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Yea that's disappointing. Always forcing players to sit in front of a computer (if they have one) for hours just to click click like a robot.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Harvest Event will happen however, I do not believe event drops will be found at other features of the game (e.g. from duels/forts).

When will the harvest event start?
Also will it be over when octoberfest start or are we going to be participating in 2 events at the same time again?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
When will the harvest event start?
Also will it be over when octoberfest start or are we going to be participating in 2 events at the same time again?
It will start soon. As far as I currently know, it should not go into the Oktoberfest event (or if it will, it will only be for a short duration). I will, of course, ask and get back to you :).

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
How goes the language options thing btw?

I mean all I see French, German.
How hard it would be to integrate all the languages that already exist?

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
How goes the language options thing btw?

I mean all I see French, German.
How hard it would be to integrate all the languages that already exist?
I will inquire about it. Every single word, phrase and everything else related to that has to be translated into the specific language, it does take some time :)

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
What you mean translated?
There already are many markets with their own specific language?

Am I missing something?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Well I hope so, but afaik, Quests, Items etc already exist in different languages :huh:

If not, well, still can add the "Beta" versions of each language and update as the time goes.
Because this is taking way too long.