• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.152 Discussion

DeletedUser500

The football event happened in 2020, when the Euros were originally scheduled, so I think it is unlikely we will have the same event this year (as the competition has already started, but hey we have Oktoberfest in September so who knows), but you can complete the repeatable quests if you have the items for them - but the quest items won't be available unless there's an event for the item drops.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Oktoberfest has been canceled by Mr. M. Söder. The Oktoberfest 2021 has to be canceled due to the pandemic The Oktoberfest cannot take place in 2021 due to Corona Mon, May 3rd, 2021 • 3:33 pm After the Oktoberfest in 2020, the largest festival in the world can unfortunately not take place in 2021 either. Bavaria's Prime Minister Markus Söder and Munich's Lord Mayor Dieter Reiter announced the news on May 3, 2021 at a joint press conference in Munich.

Since it is a European football championship, I think that is why there was no official EM 2021 event with collecting pictures and a set at the-west. Next year 2022 is already World Championships 2022 World Cup 2022 The final round of the 2022 World Cup (2022 FIFA World Cup) will be the 22nd staging of the most important tournament for men's national soccer teams and is to be held in the Gulf state of Qatar. Games: 64 Venue: Qatar Number of nations: 32

It worked for me. Translation English-German

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I think it would've been better to put the soccer sets on sale like Firefighter and Deputy chef whole chests or individual items as more people would buy those rather than 2 useless cards that lets be honest don't give anything special..

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I think it would've been better to put the soccer sets on sale like Firefighter and Deputy chef whole chests or individual items as more people would buy those rather than 2 useless cards that lets be honest don't give anything special..
The cards are not part of our Summer Sale, that is still planned to come soon. :)

Deleted User - 117052

Have you considered putting only crayons and the ball into the shop instead of Red/Blue cards? If I started the event quest with nothing (or even single crayon missing), the mean value of bonds required for getting single crayon would be 2.5k (2k on discount...)- with 0.02 drop rate based on calc stats... I would call that a thievery, not a help.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Have you considered putting only crayons and the ball into the shop instead of Red/Blue cards? If I started the event quest with nothing (or even single crayon missing), the mean value of bonds required for getting single crayon would be 2.5k (2k on discount...)- with 0.02 drop rate based on calc stats... I would call that a thievery, not a help.
This is being discussed internally. If this should happen, I will announce it here on the forum :).

ayias

Sergeant
will be nice to have a new xp set for new world :)