• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.151 Discussion

Kacper

Reservist
You can see at them our wiki page, default order is by ID: https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Headgear
@Al35ul CM
Do you have a lot of these hats left?
Where you can see the item database by ID.
Apparently, the caps are improved successively, according to ID. And the updates and the hat IDs say something different.
I would like to dress my character and not fly in panties and just a cap. I want pants, a necklace, shoes, clothes, belts, I want you to stop improving this way and give the players something new. Upgrade random clothes of different categories. It is not difficult, is it?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Apparently, the caps are improved successively, according to ID. And the updates and the hat IDs say something different.
I would like to dress my character and not fly in panties and just a cap. I want pants, a necklace, shoes, clothes, belts, I want you to stop improving this way and give the players something new. Upgrade random clothes of different categories. It is not difficult, is it?
they almost finished the hats ( town ) so probably they will move on the other sectors as well , theres no reason to update random items with 1 patch , its going to be very difficult to keep up , let them do their work , until the end of summer im pretty sure all town items are going to be updated..

Kacper

Reservist
they almost finished the hats ( town ) so probably they will move on the other sectors as well , theres no reason to update random items with 1 patch , its going to be very difficult to keep up , let them do their work , until the end of summer im pretty sure all town items are going to be updated..
six items in 14 days, only head, hats, haaaatsss baby!

I am begging you for a new character class: Siamese twins who have the option of wearing two hats because of the two-headed character. With this update speed, items will be updated in a few years.