• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.151 Discussion

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
Upgrading every item in the game is a great development and all, however it should be done in a month tops. Is it that demanding to rewrite the skills of 15 items? If so, I have no problem with that, but I dont really believe that. At this point the pace of the upgrades is a joke.
My guess, is that devs (or maybe DEV) are (or maybe is) really working hard on creating "BIG UPDATE", therefore we get these routine each-2-week old item improvements.

Fingers crossed or candles to the church?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Well, now the pieces coming together.

I guess,
Step by step all other markets will be integrated into .Net at some point.

DeletedUser500

Decent new feature with consolidation of the player base as the goal. I like it.
Allowing players with accounts trapped on dead PvP worlds the opportunity to play the game again is the best thing the company can do for us in the short-term.
Obviously this applies to dead worlds on the same server too.

Can I suggest for the far away future an English (standard) and an English (American) version, I'd like the correct spelling to words such as Vigour and Colour :njub:

Last edited by a moderator:
just curious about one thing with the language changes. It says that displays will be in the language of choice. what about the chats? will the people be inputting one language and it shows up as whatever another viewer has selected? or are the must post in English rules still in effect, or going away?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
just curious about one thing with the language changes. It says that displays will be in the language of choice. what about the chats? will the people be inputting one language and it shows up as whatever another viewer has selected? or are the must post in English rules still in effect, or going away?
The chats will still be in English.

AndreeaVTM

Reservist
When we will have a new sets for sale already bored of fry set useless kodiak hawaii maybe add something new like a damage set again ffs

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Decent new feature with consolidation of the player base as the goal. I like it.
I just wonder how many ppl .Net can gain from all this though.

I mean.. Let's be realistic.
Already lots of "National server" players have accounts in .Net.
Allowing players with accounts trapped on dead PvP worlds the opportunity to play the game again is the best thing the company can do for us in the short-term.
Obviously this applies to dead worlds on the same server too.
Only if they allowed migrations between .Net servers.

Like I said, I wouldn't expect a big enough wave of players to .Net to save its "Dead" servers.
And that's assuming they'll be allowed..

However.. if they only be allowed to migrate "newest" ones.. It will do no good to the game.

We both witnessed what happened when big wave of them started in Idaho of .Net
Most of them quit the game for good within 6-12 months.