• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.150 Discussion

Kacper

Reservist
@Al35ul CM Why are only hats upgraded instead of upgrading items one by one from the lowest to the highest level?
When will there be any meaningful updates that bring something new to the game? When will the adventurer bonus be upgraded? And why after updating the fortifications, the maximum number of attackers for the fort has not been increased, but lowered?

ps. Is the producer interested in introducing balance to the game, or according to InnoGames, the game with the ambitious name The West does not require balancing, but you have to flood the forum with updates to indicate that something is being introduced?

Best regards, and I invite you to some clarification as many players, including me, are waiting for some reaction from you.

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
@Al35ul CM Why are only hats upgraded instead of upgrading items one by one from the lowest to the highest level?
When will there be any meaningful updates that bring something new to the game? When will the adventurer bonus be upgraded? And why after updating the fortifications, the maximum number of attackers for the fort has not been increased, but lowered?

ps. Is the producer interested in introducing balance to the game, or according to InnoGames, the game with the ambitious name The West does not require balancing, but you have to flood the forum with updates to indicate that something is being introduced?

Best regards, and I invite you to some clarification as many players, including me, are waiting for some reaction from you.
The order of the items is simply based on the order in which they are displayed on our system. Hats appear first thus they are being improved first. Changing character class bonuses has been suggested before however, we do not have any news on this subject at the moment. Note that this does not mean we are not considering such changes.

Players numbers in forts can be changed for every specific server/world. Please try contacting your local CM if you think such changes would benefits worlds on your server.

Kacper

Reservist
The order of the items is simply based on the order in which they are displayed on our system. Hats appear first thus they are being improved first. Changing character class bonuses has been suggested before however, we do not have any news on this subject at the moment. Note that this does not mean we are not considering such changes.

Players numbers in forts can be changed for every specific server/world. Please try contacting your local CM if you think such changes would benefits worlds on your server.
We need you to start upgrading other items, ideally in the next update there are shoes, pants, belts, clothes, necklaces, and those that can be upgraded.
Please, have some pity .. Not only the hat :lol:

DeletedUser500

Really all of the item updates should come at once when they are ready, not incrementally. I doubt any players would object about fewer but better updates, but with no QA team I kind of understand why it's being done like this.

Edit: I guess it's also been 50 small updates since the incredibly regrettable decision not to take time to put together a version 3.0 update with PvP fixes, I suppose we'll have to do with reaching v2.200 and have newold hats to collect but not use.

Last edited by a moderator:

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Hi there,

Lets see... Half of the year gone (4 days left until then) and still no sign of the fort battle formula or the level cap increase which has been promised for the first half of 2021 if I remember correctly... Maybe I am wrong but correct me please...

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Hi there,

Lets see... Half of the year gone (4 days left until then) and still no sign of the fort battle formula or the level cap increase which has been promised for the first half of 2021 if I remember correctly... Maybe I am wrong but correct me please...
Unfortunately we do not have any news on the FF formula but we are working on aspects of the ''big update'' as we speak and we should see some new features soon :).