• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.147 Discussion Thread

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
fwiw..
I'm against the "chosen few" having OP af sets like Gringo and all..
Same goes for Tombola "winners" but yea InnoGames doesn't care, sooo..

They ain't worried about getting new players to this specific game either.
I mean.. Last trailer was almost a decade ago..
Even if we let alone all other stuff.

Bolasete

Reservist
Easter's chick shoes - wrong bonus
Easter's chick shoes had a wrong regeneration and praying bonus

why don't you keep the bonus? it could be an Easter egg and players are benefiting from that bonus, for instance in new worlds most of the players do not have a set that regenerates energy and health and they were using these shoes coz of the lack of sets

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Easter's chick shoes - wrong bonus
Easter's chick shoes had a wrong regeneration and praying bonus

why don't you keep the bonus? it could be an Easter egg and players are benefiting from that bonus, for instance in new worlds most of the players do not have a set that regenerates energy and health and they were using these shoes coz of the lack of sets
Unfortunately the bonus is much too strong and it does not go in-line with the rest of the set bonuses (as the set was not meant to be used for its bonuses, but more so for colleciton and/or completion of the respective quests).

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
every new player in any game has a disadvantage against older players.
your comment about it should not be like that?? are you kidding??
its a very stupid comment... while playing you get lots of stuff money prods cash coin etc...
so you just want a new player to have the same crap as an older player and not play for it?
if you get your crap for free? why play for it then?
you are missing the whole freaking point of playing a game like this
active players have more then inactive players.... deal with it
you just want it handed out to you.
do you think its fair to take away a collectible item from older players that they actually put effort in to get?

looking at your profile?? a new player from 2020?? and you want all the same things older players want?
cause thats what you are actually saying
go play for it... and get your own crap together
this is just childish behaviour about wanting what somebody elses got playing for.
participation prize..... did you participate?? no?? you ain't getting it then
this is nothing more then newbie whinning for things they don't have

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
fwiw..
I'm against the "chosen few" having OP af sets like Gringo and all..
Same goes for Tombola "winners" but yea InnoGames doesn't care, sooo..

They ain't worried about getting new players to this specific game either.
I mean.. Last trailer was almost a decade ago..
Even if we let alone all other stuff.
then you also should be against nugget use for all the things you can do with nuggets.
buying skills etc
those chosen few or tombola winners are most likely nugget users.
so you also should be against every single nugget option that the game provide.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
What makes you think that I am not?
I don't
but a lot of players use nuggets and complain because they were not active or online when some things came available
but still want those items they should not get for being absent
like the malachite items for example

Traveling Fair collection card improvement
Based on player requests we have increased the chance of getting tarot and circus cards in the Traveling Fair.

Sorry for posting in a dead old topic, but increase again the chance of getting tarot and circus cards... Just wasted about 1.500 bonds, and nothing. Only 3 times I saw them in rewards.
1.1% is still low. Got 2 times Clown's belt (1.1%). Really ? Same chance, but I got crap belt, not cards...

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Traveling Fair collection card improvement
Based on player requests we have increased the chance of getting tarot and circus cards in the Traveling Fair.

Sorry for posting in a dead old topic, but increase again the chance of getting tarot and circus cards... Just wasted about 1.500 bonds, and nothing. Only 3 times I saw them in rewards.
1.1% is still low. Got 2 times Clown's belt (1.1%). Really ? Same chance, but I got crap belt, not cards...
Thank you for the feedback! I will be sure to pass it on :).

Guiri

Corporal
I spent 7000 bonds and I did get them all (had 2 to start with). If you are an achievement hunter those last achievements do hurt to get.

Artem124

Sergeant
i spent 3k ( all my bonds ) in the past when i saw circus + tarot + recipe book ones all in one section .. i did complete tarots in 5 tries but i opened 4 circus and got only 1 same card...

during this whole fair week. . i seen circus cards once.. and didnt bother because i know i wont complete it.. InnoGames needs to move them into the common section

Remove the Labor point buffs their useless!!!!