• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.147 Discussion Thread

Johnfage

Private First Class
Is there any Bonus set from malechite weapons? And you will get it only if you played on speed server?

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
"Old head items improvements
We rebalanced the following older head items."

What was exactly changed?
We will provide the full improvements soon :).
Is there any Bonus set from malechite weapons? And you will get it only if you played on speed server?
The bonus will be provided soon. Yes, only those who have participated in the event will receive the item.

Will there be any way to acquire the Malachit dagger for those who were not around during the 2019 speed server?
At the moment no, unfortunately.

SisterAbigail

Reservist
Why wouldn't it be possible? You have introduced a weapon set, however there is a 2 year gap in acquiring them. It would be I guess a logical step to provide an opportunity for those who weren't around in 2019.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Why wouldn't it be possible? You have introduced a weapon set, however there is a 2 year gap in acquiring them. It would be I guess a logical step to provide an opportunity for those who weren't around in 2019.
The items were created so that only those who participated in the event would receive them. With that in mind, there is a limit availability for them. As previously mentioned, I will be sure to ask if having the items on sale will be possible :).

SisterAbigail

Reservist
That is the exact mindset that is causing the downfall of the game :) No new players and if there is any, they are at a disadvantage cause they cannot have a set like this one.
- be sure to pass this one on as well

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
If I had to guess.. they will "upgrade" all the Store/Named items of the game since they are waaaay outdated, thanks to the power-crept "Level 1" Tombola/Nugget sets..

Should have been done years ago though..

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
By upgrade.. he means "improvement" obviously, like those mentioned in logs

Otherwise he would say.. "will be upgradeable?"

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Oh, in that case, perhaps in the near future. At the moment, only the listed items will be improved.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
That is the exact mindset that is causing the downfall of the game :) No new players and if there is any, they are at a disadvantage cause they cannot have a set like this one.
- be sure to pass this one on as well
the ones that did compete in the events already have waited years for the set to get complete.
you just want an easy ride to get them with nuggets
whats the use of participating if you can get them later with nuggets from shop?
why not put gringo in shop then too?
or union for the ones that didn't play then?

furthermore?
you don't even know the skills or bonus of the gun?
so you are even complaining upfront??? silly you
every new player has a disadvantage compared to older players....get over it
logical to provide an opportunity?? it's a participation prize.... it's not logical

you are just acting greedy bout something others almost got for free

Last edited:

SisterAbigail

Reservist
So what you are saying is that if its bad for me, it should be bad for everyone, nice one there.
Btw, I did not say that I am against a set that can only be acquired like this one, however the 2 years gap seems ridiculous.
Yeah, I'm complaining upfront, because it seems like that the set will be a pretty good one, probably the best for drop chance.

"get over new players having a disadvantage" is just funny, it should not be like that in the first place, well you managed to adopt to it, lucky you