• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.145 Discussion

Deleted User - 117528

So i gotta KO 3 people when I only got 3-4 persons on my list bcs i have duelling lvl too high and that potion to reduce that it's too expensive. So in this scenario how We suposed all of US to finish the quest?

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
More quests they say:njub:
I also would like a way to hide quests that I don't want to do in that case, been asking for that since before someone thought up the idea to make The West 3.0 with even more quests.

I wonder if they are aware what percentage of players are into questing/collecting items from these overpriced outdated chests. Surely not that many compared to players that enjoy balanced PvP. But no, the priority is to add more useless items to the chests when it is not humanly possible to keep up with the pace of adding new items for collectionars even if they´d want it. Or adding more quests with one zillion products as a requirement just to get nothing in return.

Stop making "changes" no one requested and do something to fix urgent issues with the game balance.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
So i gotta KO 3 people when I only got 3-4 persons on my list bcs i have duelling lvl too high and that potion to reduce that it's too expensive. So in this scenario how We suposed all of US to finish the quest?

KO 1 player would work better imo. Also, will there be any Awesomia fights with coins this year?

leandro.colo

Reservist
I think that one hit for 3 faints is fine, now what if the world, between which is half dead, I have a high level?

There shouldn't be an option, or you can ask support to finish it, I have 2 rivals, suppose I faint at 2, how do I faint at the 3rd?

I keep saying, that the duelist by profession, that
it hurts all year, it has no benefits, tell me one thing is a punishment for hurting all year.

I do not know what benefit being a duelist has to play all year, if they take searches, what benefits the non-duelist, let me explain, the one who does not duel has 500 rivals more than one who really plays the game.

But hey, this game is west, it does the opposite.

Excuse me, there are things that make me angry.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
The ''One hit KO'' quest was changed to ''3 KOed opponents''
so by finishing that quest? ypou take away other peoples possibility to get enough clovers?
typical again
then the one hit is even better then the 3 ko'ed cause you can fix the one hit easily yourself
why not just 3 wins?? so everybody can play further?
or is it so that players that get ko'ed a lot should use nuggets on the clovers? is that the idea?
just to get more nuggetsales?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
so by finishing that quest? ypou take away other peoples possibility to get enough clovers?
typical again
then the one hit is even better then the 3 ko'ed cause you can fix the one hit easily yourself
why not just 3 wins?? so everybody can play further?
or is it so that players that get ko'ed a lot should use nuggets on the clovers? is that the idea?
just to get more nuggetsales?
All of the quests available are tied to different parts of the game thus to ensure everyone has a chance to perform these quests by doing what they enjoy the most.

Deleted User - 117528

All of the quests available are tied to different parts of the game thus to ensure everyone has a chance to perform these quests by doing what they enjoy the most.
Yes. But the set is difficult to get even if you complete all the quests.