• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.145 Discussion

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
Any news about "big update" and increased max level?

St. Patrick Day 2020
Based on your feedback we have improved some quests from the St. Patrick Day 2020 "Gold coins" Questline.

What was changed compared to the last year´s quests?

TadschMahal

Sergeant
Any news about "big update" and increased max level?

St. Patrick Day 2020
Based on your feedback we have improved some quests from the St. Patrick Day 2020 "Gold coins" Questline.

What was changed compared to the last year´s quests?
Dont hope to get informations about the big update ... they annouced it last year and nothing happend - cause its not as important as making trash sets and events for more money... And i dont think we will ever get a ''big update'' again... they just call it big cause i think everything that takes more than 5 minuets of thinking and working is called ''big'' for inn0. There might be coming a new update which features more than just useless chests reworks or trashy events. But surely it will be disappointing or just trash ... Increasing the level isnt a big update... it takes 10 sec for them to add higher level to the game...And i dont really get why all people just want more levels .... it would make the game even worse and more unbalanced as it is right now... we need innovations - a lot of new jobs - more crafting - new fortbattles - new duel formular - maybe adding poker back into the game - new item slots - ect pp. Dont expect something good or long lasting new things if a person is responsible for TW who has never played the game before....

Mark my words...
We will get new things ...
But it will be disappointing...
Creating useless and trash sets in 5 minuets is more lucrative than bringing new big things ...
5 minuets work for X.000€ is better than hundreds of hours of work for less or no money ...
Dont be too excited for new things ....

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Dont hope to get informations about the big update ... they annouced it last year and nothing happend - cause its not as important as making trash sets and events for more money... And i dont think we will ever get a ''big update'' again... they just call it big cause i think everything that takes more than 5 minuets of thinking and working is called ''big'' for inn0. There might be coming a new update which features more than just useless chests reworks or trashy events. But surely it will be disappointing or just trash ... Increasing the level isnt a big update... it takes 10 sec for them to add higher level to the game...And i dont really get why all people just want more levels .... it would make the game even worse and more unbalanced as it is right now... we need innovations - a lot of new jobs - more crafting - new fortbattles - new duel formular - maybe adding poker back into the game - new item slots - ect pp. Dont expect something good or long lasting new things if a person is responsible for TW who has never played the game before....
The ''big update'' is not solely focus on the increase of the player level. Many other aspects (e.g.quest givers, quest, jobs) will be added that require time and preparation.

robyxx404

Private First Class
hi,

what exactly improved here?
"Based on your feedback we have improved some quests from the St. Patrick Day 2020 "Gold coins" Questline. "

TadschMahal

Sergeant
The ''big update'' is not solely focus on the increase of the player level. Many other aspects (e.g.quest givers, quest, jobs) will be added that require time and preparation.
I never said that the big update is only based on increasing the max level ... i also spoke about other things... next time read the whole text pls ....

Mark my words...
We will get new things ...
But it will be disappointing...
Creating useless and trash sets in 5 minuets is more lucrative than bringing new big things ...
5 minuets work for X.000€ is better than hundreds of hours of work for less or no money ...
Dont be too excited for new things ....

TadschMahal

Sergeant
And yes some new things will be added - the only question is how good they will be.... if they are on the same level as all the sets and events we got this year .. oh hell ... it will be very disappointing ....

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal

That "big update" was teased in July 2020 on The West social media, so 7 months ago. And we still can´t get even a rough estimate when the changes will get implemented. This game is getting boring fast. No new content, delayed events, new sets with odd skill combo, just some cosmetic changes like updating old chests with more outdated items or extending word limit for bank transfer description..

leandro.colo

Reservist
But you haven't seen the big update, since the beginning of the flower bouquet duels, after 4 years (to say a number), they have fixed it!

TadschMahal, al3dul is our partner, he does not play the game, he only tells us how little they do, and transmits what we contribute (feedback).

Don't attack Al35ul CM !

Es cierto que los cofres no deberían interesar ni siquiera al 20 por ciento de la comunidad. Pero parece que InnoGames, da buenos porcentajes, si no no se concentraría en arreglar equipos viejos.

the game is broken, long ago. If it's true, level 200 would sink it a lot more, but unfortunately, people don't play, they just like to play farm, collect products.

Imagine if in a big fort you reach 1 million 500 thousand health, how do you kill them? and with level 200.
It would be disastrous to play fortress battles.

And the duels, with the people improved to 3, there is already an imbalance, imagine raising them 50 levels.

That plus 3 that would be about 50 points of difference would be a 75 points of difference.

The thrill of the game, battles and duels, leads you to disappointment.

Last edited:

TadschMahal

Sergeant
But you haven't seen the big update, since the beginning of the flower bouquet duels, after 4 years (to say a number), they have fixed it!

TadschMahal, al3dul is our partner, he does not play the game, he only tells us how little they do, and transmits what we contribute (feedback).

Don't attack Al35ul CM !

Es cierto que los cofres no deberían interesar ni siquiera al 20 por ciento de la comunidad. Pero parece que InnoGames, da buenos porcentajes, si no no se concentraría en arreglar equipos viejos.

the game is broken, long ago. If it's true, level 200 would sink it a lot more, but unfortunately, people don't play, they just like to play farm, collect products.

Imagine if in a big fort you reach 1 million 500 thousand health, how do you kill them? and with level 200.
It would be disastrous to play fortress battles.

And the duels, with the people improved to 3, there is already an imbalance, imagine raising them 50 levels.

That plus 3 that would be about 50 points of difference would be a 75 points of difference.

The thrill of the game, battles and duels, leads you to disappointment.
tf? i never attacked him ??

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
reworks on the chests?
so you put in 2 new items and think players are dumb enough to buy them?
really?

EgoTrip

Reservist
I do not know what to say... Everything related to this game is tragicomic! This game has great potential, but the people that Are working on this game are obviously not able to change even the color of the letters in the chat, and not to mention to do some major face lifting for the game !!!

And seven months ago... The irritating woman with the cat in the video assured us that there would soon be a change in the game BIG LOL, dear God what changes she is talking about? She doesn't care while we spend money on nuggets, and unfortunately that is great truth!!!

Overall, I am of the opinion that there will be NOOO change what so ever, with a video where they talk about some changes and they just wanted to get us tricked into spending a little more money on their pointless chests!!!

Some facts say that the game is completely broken:
- Too often, new servers are opened ( all in order to get as much money out of us as possible )
- People are spreaded across various servers ( instead we are all together on one server )
- The new server is dying fast because we don't have enough players ( People are spreaded across various servers)
- Quests are rather boring and worn out
- An adventure that has huge potential is completely a crumb and no one has the desire to play it ...
- I won't even talk about balance... The game is fully unbalanced, and worst of all administrators don't care at all !!!
- You don’t want to listen to the voice of the community ( which is very important for the progress of a game )

I no longer have the will to list the shortcomings of this game! I will just emphasize ... The people in charge of this game are VERY rude and their only goal is to milk as much money possible from us !!!

And when a new game with this theme appears on the internet then it will be too late for change ( And rumor is that very soon similar game like this shoud be out on the market )

Last edited by a moderator:

TadschMahal

Sergeant
I do not know what to say... Everything related to this game is tragicomic! This game has great potential, but the people that Are working on this game are obviously not able to change even the color of the letters in the chat, and not to mention to do some major face lifting for the game !!!

And seven months ago... The irritating woman with the cat in the video assured us that there would soon be a change in the game BIG LOL, dear God what changes she is talking about? She doesn't care while we spend money on nuggets, and unfortunately that is great truth!!!

Overall, I am of the opinion that there will be NOOO change what so ever, with a video where they talk about some changes and they just wanted to get us tricked into spending a little more money on their pointless chests!!!

Some facts say that the game is completely broken:
- Too often, new servers are opened ( all in order to get as much money out of us as possible )
- People are spreaded across various servers ( instead we are all together on one server )
- The new server is dying fast because we don't have enough players ( People are spreaded across various servers)
- Quests are rather boring and worn out
- An adventure that has huge potential is completely a crumb and no one has the desire to play it ...
- I won't even talk about balance... The game is fully unbalanced, and worst of all administrators don't care at all !!!
- You don’t want to listen to the voice of the community ( which is very important for the progress of a game )

I no longer have the will to list the shortcomings of this game! I will just emphasize ... The people in charge of this game are VERY rude and their only goal is to milk as much money possible from us !!!

And when a new game with this theme appears on the internet then it will be too late for change ( And rumor is that very soon similar game like this shoud be out on the market )
What EgoTrip says!!!!

leandro.colo

Reservist
And if much is true, we were forbidden to use scripts. Most of them, and at least on the ES server, they promised us that some functionalities were going to be brought to the game, because they didn't even put a color on it.

All that is to say, if we give it to innogames, thank you for your collaboration, and months later, it remains the same, and we continue to contribute, some to complain, and everything remains the same ...

It's broken and the game will continue to be broken .. InnoGames doesn't care anymore.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
Why even advertise something that will take more than a year to happen (if ever)? Sadly, there is nothing anymore to keep high level players motivated enough to play, neither anything worth of spending nuggets. No new content and boring outdated game.

Even that St. Patrick´s event makes no sense. Releasing half of the new set this year.. What, was there not enough time to prepare all the necessary quests for the whole set? That excuse of "you can finish it the next year" is becoming old fast...

Last edited:

robyxx404

Private First Class
The ''One hit KO'' quest was changed to ''3 KOed opponents''
That's a nice improvement, but you stated that "we have improved some quests", we were expecting more than one based on this. At least the one with win 1 Adventure. Not everyone has a good clothing or weapon set and sometimes it is really hard to win.

DeletedUser500

Yes! Everyone is talking about this Phantom Big Update that no one asked for, but more people need to talk about adding essential script features to the game. We have reached the point where most of the games scripting community is gone, and old scripts with essential gameplay features aren't getting updated - when they break, they're broken forever.

No automatic coloured text after nearly a decade of daily use in game, is one of the most basic examples of what is either procrastination in favour of tombola "content" or negligence to understand what this game even is to the players who buy the nuggets and pay their wages.

Are there any planned aspects of this Phantom update that don't involve grinding a decade+ old game we maxed out years ago but clearly had enough PvP content to continue playing? Class Rebalancing, diminishing returns to leadership in fort battles, lowering duel cap to increase viable opponents, a coherent tombola set strategy, New worlds after 2 years to allow the previous one to actually develop, MIGRATIONS TO CONSOLODATE OUR THINLY SPREAD PLAYERBASE? Anything this game actually needs?

More quests they say:njub:
I also would like a way to hide quests that I don't want to do in that case, been asking for that since before someone thought up the idea to make The West 3.0 with even more quests.