• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.143 Discussion

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
" Bank Transfer" Thats nice, shame that world where i play for example doesnt have bank transfer option since its launch years ago at all and we were told by administrator the world was started with wrong settings back then and nothing can be done about it lmao. (Not like it matters now since its dead anyway)

Also sleepyhead doggo looks cool xD I wish the set would be useable again, i think it should be superior to all regen sets in the game when it comes to energy regen atleast.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
" Bank Transfer" Thats nice, shame that world where i play for example doesnt have bank transfer option since its launch years ago at all and we were told by administrator the world was started with wrong settings back then and nothing can be done about it lmao. (Not like it matters now since its dead anyway)
We can look into this, can you please let me know of the world and server on which you play?

TadschMahal

Sergeant
the new items for valentines event have super weird stats again ... like curling player set - dont get why they have those weird stats again .... whos making those sets ? has he or she ever played the west ? maybe u should look for someone who knows the game and which stats make sense on a set and which not

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
We can look into this, can you please let me know of the world and server on which you play?
Yeah, sure. :-)
cz16 - (Czech server called Florida)
Edit: added screenshot - it Look on that world basically like this. On Bank tab there are only 3 tabs instead of 4. Which are account Balance,Turnovers and last the cash register or not sure how its called but money transfer tab is missing entirely since the world start.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 19

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Yeah, sure. :-)
cz16 - (Czech server called Florida)
Edit: added screenshot - it Look on that world basically like this. On Bank tab there are only 3 tabs instead of 4. Which are account Balance,Turnovers and last the cash register or not sure how its called but money transfer tab is missing entirely since the world start.
We'll look into it.