• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.142 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
While updating these extremely gambling chests with too low Drop rates per item.. why not make their prices less crazy as well?
Like Glossy Premium is 2000 Bonds/Nuggets. If that's not extremely crazy, idk what is.

Not like we are dropping/being rewarded such chests in abundance somewhere.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
While updating these extremely gambling chests with too low Drop rates per item.. why not make their prices less crazy as well?
Like Glossy Premium is 2000 Bonds/Nuggets. If that's not extremely crazy, idk what is.

Not like we are dropping/being rewarded such chests in abundance somewhere.
It doesnt even worth to lower the price - cause all items except of the two new the west fan items are worthless - and why even try to get a single the west fan item? There is no chance to get the full the west fan set if the items wont be auctionable... Getting all items out of chests would cost thousands of euros if we arent able to buy them at the market....

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
It doesnt even worth to lower the price - cause all items except of the two new the west fan items are worthless - and why even try to get a single the west fan item? There is no chance to get the full the west fan set if the items wont be auctionable... Getting all items out of chests would cost thousands of euros if we arent able to buy them at the market....
I know all that and I'm not interested in buying chests or collecting all items. (I also know that some are, though)
I just don't see the point of these changes if they won't be beneficial to anyone, including the Company, while they can do many more different things that will be.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

The Glossy Premium Chest has been improved

I have two quick questions about this;
Which of these items, if any, are viable in today's game?
Is all the effort being put into chests a deliberate prelude to more "classic" style stuff with no tombolas?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Which of these items, if any, are viable in today's game?
Not all items are created and/or implemented with the aim of them being viable against other sets. Many of the items in chests are for collection purposes.

Is all the effort being put into chests a deliberate prelude to more "classic" style stuff with no tombolas?
More so an effort into making some chests worth buying and certain items more accessible.

DeletedUser500

Not all items are created and/or implemented with the aim of them being viable against other sets. Many of the items in chests are for collection purposes.
Well my feedback for this is that there should be some viable items in a chest if people are gonna buy it, like how the Howdah Pistol and Golden Tomahawk drove chest sales from duellers, but didn't kill the game by having drawbacks and viable alternatives.

More so an effort into making some chests worth buying and certain items more accessible.
Fair enough. Although 4% for the actual collectables isn't very accessible, but to be fair I don't know the previous values.
Would you buy that chest for around 30 euros?
a "yes" to my previous question would have probably made my year tho :njub: