• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.141 Discussion

Harsha.1

Private First Class
While you guys are fixing the travelling fair, could you

- randomize the opening times to make it fairer for everyone (pun not intended)
- increase the requirements for building it, including more products/overflow and construction. On older worlds it gets done in a heartbeat. The main attraction of the fair is not the rewards, but building of it alone. Maybe you could make it so that there are no limits and it can be built for full 24h and the more effort people of a world keep in a fair, the much better the rewards will be. This will reward more active worlds
- Last but not least make the tarot and fair games cards much easier to drop.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Finally Santa (Matoaka?!) set is auctionable.. That took forever.. We still have to wait 1 more week as non-Beta

Hmm.. Wonder what those 8 Angus quests are.. Probably they will be on different days so we could use a "Spoiler" or "Advertisement" :p

Jeremiah Johnson

Private First Class
@Al35ul CM This is somewhat off-topic but I was wondering if there were ever discussions of making all clothing gear/sets salable to the trader. Example: Christopher's set. I recall there was a list of sets presented that would become available to sell. At the same time, it would be nice if all clothing and set items could be sold regardless.

Thank you.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
2 days delay and still buggy mess.

I get the no-QA staff and very limited Dev time but can't even properly add a quest, make a Set item auctionable.. or change a Set's name?!

I mean these are the most basic and usual things of this game.. and happen every few weeks..

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
@Al35ul CM This is somewhat off-topic but I was wondering if there were ever discussions of making all clothing gear/sets salable to the trader. Example: Christopher's set. I recall there was a list of sets presented that would become available to sell. At the same time, it would be nice if all clothing and set items could be sold regardless.

Thank you.
I will ask

those 8 new missions at angus?? are a laughing joke.
switching multiple recipes for a ruby emerald or diamond??
who comes up with those stupid ideas?
you can't do anything with them except missions.... and those are rarely needed. so what's the idea behind it?
Don't you see the pattern here? :lol: Apparently, we wanted more difficult quests; they added 45 something pickaxe. Just wait for new 2021 awesome quest with tens of rubies, emeralds and diamonds :no: and hey hope we can get rid of these unwanted 550 level recipes they added to recipe book few updates ago.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
well those pickaxe wasn't really a problem... so difficult? not really.
why do missions have to be easy and done within 2-3 days?
now the ruby missions won't even be a problem.
with all those product sets... it ain't even hard to collect those products.
so more difficult missions?? yeah why not.. maybe they can even give or create a better end bonus for it
instead of the junk you get every time that is only filling your inventory.

DeletedUser500

so more difficult missions?? yeah why not.. maybe they can even give or create a better end bonus for it
instead of the junk you get every time that is only filling your inventory.
This is exactly where we went wrong with regards to questing. Quests are added just for the sake of adding more quests, maybe to distract from the fact PvP can barely function any more, with no thought going into the rewards or bigger picture outside "look big InnoGames bosses we added 40 quests this year!".

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
why do missions have to be easy and done within 2-3 days?
We already have a lot of dumb Time/Day/Date requirement ones that can't be.

Don't need (even more) stupid product farming that takes weeks. Or 1231231 different jobs with 1231231 hour requirements.
It's not "difficullt" it's time consuming and totally annoying.
maybe they can even give or create a better end bonus for it
Sure, like the 45 pickaxe supposedly "difficult" one that gives anything of use.
Apparently, we wanted more difficult quests
I don't recall any of us wanting anything of sorts. Instead, we did, many times wanted PvP fix for years, but got nothing.

Too many Quests already are annoying and gives nothing for the effort you make.
hope we can get rid of these unwanted 550 level recipes they added to recipe book few updates ago.
Apparently we need to give 5 recipe to get something 'meh' for them though.
1 meh vs 1 meh would be better.

Last edited:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
I know that pvp sucks... but thats another thing not related to missions.
if you think the missions are boring? or annoying?? then don't do them... it's not that difficult.
don't want product farming? they way the game is originally set up to be?
maybe you are playing the wrong game then? and again... who is forcing you to do them?

going back to pvp... if InnoGames stops bringing in new sets every month, they might create a formula that is balanced.
the continuously incoming sets always get in the way of the balancing of the pvp.
even the upgrading is disturbing any formula they make.
so balancing the pvp?? is for InnoGames to stop making money from events and sets.
and that my dear friend.... is not to be expected from InnoGames.
so balancing?? in my opinion?? never gonna happen. they might try a formula, but will kill it with other sets

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
if you think the missions are boring? or annoying?? then don't do them...
I'm not against Quests in any game, but sure, we don't do %90-95 of them here cause they suck and give nothing good for the effort you make.

We like Sp/Ap quests but a lot are absurd with all the things I listed.
And I doubt anyone likes to do 345345 hours of job (with Day/Hour requirements on top) unless a masochist.

It is not how you make them "Difficult"
maybe you are playing the wrong game then? and again... who is forcing you to do them?
Ah cut the crap will ya.
so balancing?? in my opinion?? never gonna happen. they might try a formula, but will kill it with other sets
Look, nobody expects a "perfect" balance but we can at least get rid of cheesy Damage formula and discourage "All-in-Hp" by encouraging mid-Range Hp in some ways.

It is not even difficult. I've tinkered with the formulas we tested about a half year ago and even though results are not "perfect" , they seemed alright.

But yea, InnoGames is more busy with adding glorious(!) new Copy-Paste Quests and Achievements with Level 200.