• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.139 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
So generic Sets' updates are done and we are on to updating obsolete chests now?

I'm not against that (although I'd remove Low Level items) and they can actually be given via Fort Battles etc now but.. should they be the priority of a so small Dev team?
I mean.. 2 weeks to update one chest :p

Btw i wonder what happened to "new" Automation feature that was gonna provide "mass-Craft"

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Yea I know, but I doubt anyone is doing something else for the last few years.
Unless something "urgent" comes up, like IFBC 3 fiasco.

They say nothing of their "major" update either. Since July?
Well thats maybe they got nothing to say. Or because they are keep scrapping things midway, like they always do.

ancoonbar

Private
" Captains can limit the fort battle chat to be available only for Generals by /rights General command. If there is no General available, no one will be able to disable this restriction and use the chat. "

So Captains can't use this command anymore? Or how is this fixed now, as the update only mentions that it exists.

DeletedUser500

Yeah I think they wrote what was wrong, not what they have changed. Idk if this means captains can no longer use the /rights command at all or the /rights general command, though. Hard to imagine someone abusing this when it announces your name in the chat, but fair enough :lol:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I sometimes wonder if they are intentionally being vague, like everything in this game, including Rules.

I don't think one person wrote all the game text for 10 years, so..
Hard to imagine someone abusing this
I didn't even hear or see this to begin with..
They mention it cause they are out of things to write.

TadschMahal

Sergeant
please make both new the west fan items auctionable...otherwise this new set will be trash cause no one could ever get all items if we arent able to buy them from others ....

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
There was issued a creativity set few updates ago. Any ideas what for is it, as i haven't seen it in the game yet.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
There was issued a creativity set few updates ago. Any ideas what for is it, as i haven't seen it in the game yet.
We are using this set as a reward for different contests. At the moment, that is the only way through which the whole set can be obtained.

Can you plan it so that new patches come out within few days after an event ends so that new sets are auctionable faster? On other servers than beta it takes ages for new sets to become auctionable. (I guess its because an update comes out on beta last few days of the event/immedaitely when it ends, then it comes to other servers after a week then we need to wait for a new update for like another 2 weeks to be on beta and another week after that on other servers so that update is live there aswell)

DeletedUser500

Can you plan it so that new patches come out within few days after an event ends so that new sets are auctionable faster? On other servers than beta it takes ages for new sets to become auctionable. (I guess its because an update comes out on beta last few days of the event/immedaitely when it ends, then it comes to other servers after a week then we need to wait for a new update for like another 2 weeks to be on beta and another week after that on other servers so that update is live there aswell)
We can keep trying every year, I guess.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
^ There should be some script doing that auto tbh. Without waiting the "once-per-2 weeks" massive(!) updates.

Btw there will be "Downtime" tomorrow but no "Update" ?