• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.137 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I wish they'd spend their limited, therefore precious time for some proper PvP balancing (& promotion) instead.

That's said..
I appreciate the 'effort' to update the now-obselete items, but these buffs are for early level jobs... and sadly, not necessary in any case.
Besides, we have universal Labor point buffs.

Last edited:

acvilosul

Reservist
I wish they'd spend their limited, therefore precious time for some proper PvP balancing (& promotion) instead.

That's said..
I appreciate the 'effort' to update the now-obselete items, but these buffs are for early level jobs... and sadly, not necessary in any case.

as raider mentioned, these usable are used more for Achievements rather than jobs. a better use for these items is to use them in some sort of a crafting system

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
On a not very related note..

Could they not add more Hp/Stats/Defense and/or some (Sector) Resistance to "Shiny Golden Weapons" set? as it became rather obsolete?

Deleted User - 114704

On a not very related note..

Could they not add more Hp/Stats/Defense and/or some (Sector) Resistance to "Shiny Golden Weapons" set? as it became rather obsolete?
I don't think they will make any changes to that set anymore because in the video announcement (the new level, jobs etc.) they already said a new version of the shiny set is coming. However no date was mentioned.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I don't think they directly said such thing.
Might as well be some Duel set they meant.

Besides it's already a Level based set even though the values are outdated.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
So.. Lucille horse is 900 nuggets after what? 2 years? Absurd. Should be 500 like saddle, at max.
Weapons always cheaper than Mount sets somehow..

Also it's odd how Nugget (Kodiak) Bear is still not upgradable.. (& Mask is still a rip-off)
I wish Union Officer wasn't either, lol.

I mean why the Set designer afraid/biased of Tanks sooo much?

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Btw I'm curious if they ever will update the Craft Buffs like Amulet, Vegetable Dumplings etc to be of use in this crazy power-creep race age?

Might as well make them Stats/Hp based. (With "diminishing returns")
Otherwise they will be outdated again.. and quick at that.

Last edited: