• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Caribbean clothing set

John Wick

Private First Class
Unfortunately it is not the first time that we are so disappointed from a "new Set". A fort fight set with a percentage duel bonus or work bonus for example...If the Caribean set is released exactly as it is currently the case on TW-Calc.net, then the set is a pure disappointment. It's only marginally better than Wilson's set. You can also save yourself the nuggets.

Here you can see a comparison of what I mean :

Screenshot_4.png

And one more thing: Despite this premium set, Cortina is currently unbeatable in Deff. Attack still has minimal chance of victory.

Deleted User - 117528

A nice touch would be to make it like the Hawaiian set which was meant for duels but have interesting individual bonus on each piece (drop, speed etc.) . ;)

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Im not fan of talking about stuff that wasnt even announced yet and i dont think it should be permited, but since its here.. i think the dollars need to be swapped for resistance atleast.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
But the set was a good IDEA to deliver. So they get fit pack and it can now be corrected not who is in the nugget for sale

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Im not fan of talking about stuff that wasnt even announced yet and i dont think it should be permited, but since its here.. i think the dollars need to be swapped for resistance atleast.

Since when has it been forbidden to discuss a set that is already available in the-West Calc? True, it was done too early. :huh: :annoyed:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I suspect something mega great where comes to test :lol: You should also come up with this IDEA :P 15sec picture collecting event coconut, ukulele, mussels, palm trees or cocktail. I know CM says no but what's next for August? Search for pictures :P Because harvest workers come true something new

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Cmon al35, we didnt have nugget xp set for ages... that would sell alot better then this parody of a set.
I will pass on your request, but that will not happen for this sale unfortunately.
when this sale will start and i hope this sets gets new bonuses :P
Soon. As Raider also mentioned, The West Calc is not owned nor managed by InnoGames, thus what it posted there is not always accurate.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
It's not an Official page though.

I beg your pardon? it is well. Run by The-West team and not an Antere Independent People. Okay 1x there was also an error in the Calc. It was true Lincoln Set ca 2018 Visible bar where weill never came true it probably came to Stharch for Union Officer Set. 2018 Union Officer Set on beta for the first time and again in 2019 on beta and anther worlds to buy

Evidence:
team Admin, Web & Script developer - theTim
Script developer - Tom Robert <--- Germany Mod Team

Last edited: