• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Candle Quest

It's a bug or the maximum amount of candles a player can get is 4 ?
I accepted the last quest (Candle 0/7), started the first 4 15s job at "Picking oranges" and got them. After that, nothing.
I did the other jobs, for sugar, grains, berries, fields. For 15s, 10m, 1h. But nothing...

DeletedUser4053

It's a bug or the maximum amount of candles a player can get is 4 ?
I accepted the last quest (Candle 0/7), started the first 4 15s job at "Picking oranges" and got them. After that, nothing.
I did the other jobs, for sugar, grains, berries, fields. For 15s, 10m, 1h. But nothing...

ditto Sori - you are not alone - I haven't dropped any candles yet - which sucks . Have done 15 sec , 10 mins & hours on most of the jobs but nada. I still got a couple of candles from last years bugfest - I wonder if that is a problem too ?

DeletedUser4053

This issue has been fixed in today's update. :)

just done a few 10 min jobs & 60 odd 15 sec jobs on 4 of the appropriate jobs - still no drop on either Alamagordo or Enewetak . I guess I must just be unlucky :lol:

DeletedUser584

Uhm, my apologies, it appears I spoke too soon. The issue is being worked on, but the fix was not part of yesterday's update yet, unfortunately.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
Uhm, my apologies, it appears I spoke too soon. The issue is being worked on, but the fix was not part of yesterday's update yet, unfortunately.

It worked for me - only got 2, I think, from harvesting fields, but all the rest dropped from picking oranges

MercuryTem

Reservist
20 jobs of 15s ; still nothing for me ...
Could this topic be moved in "Bug" section as I understand a fixing is in progress?

DeletedUser3703

I've only managed to find 3 candles so far ... been doing 15s jobs for a few days now :(

DeletedUser199

Job report: Picking oranges
On 04/26/16 at 8:52 AM

On 04/26/16 at 7:52 AM

On 04/26/16 at 6:52 AM

On 04/26/16 at 5:52 AM

4 in a row 1hr jobs

DeletedUser3230

Why dont you inform players when there is a bug like this ?
Instead of letting us waste time and energy searching for stuff that cant be found ??

DeletedUser3460

They're too lazy and don't care but the bizarre thing is they are probably receiving lots of traffic through Customer Support when a simple post in the relevant forums would clear a lot of the conjecture up.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
I got all mine from Picking Oranges on all worlds, no problems at all, and all but one are on the repeatable version of the quest.

Stupid question perhaps, but you did all actually accept the quest from Maya?

DeletedUser199

Just tried on Dakota.. and I got zip doing 5 hrs of Oranges...

Weird ...