1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Blackboard Feedback

Discussion in 'Version 2.06' started by Diggo11, Sep 5, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
  2. DonPatch

DonPatch Guest

In my opinion it shouldn't be only limited to towns (or I'm just missing something)

3. Thadious Pud

Thadious Pud Guest

ok here's the one thing that is really getting on my nerves! The job screen always closes after selecting which job 15sec 10min 1hr I would like the option to just click whatever I need so many times without it doing that! I did find the counter setting how many jobs I want to set but I still prefer the quickness of just click click click out of habit!

On another note I like the new tutorial but being lvl 75 already it's hard to read how it will effect a new player compared to the old version.

And also the quest getting you prepared for battles is great. Hopefully that will bring more players into them.

4. masterx

masterx Reservist

True..i have the same problem ..i don't want job window to close,because i need to see how much motivation i have + it is better to click 4 times on the job instead of the +

5. DonPatch

DonPatch Guest

I've just noticed how annoying it is :mad:
    I usually go to a workplace in speed clothes and then change into work clothes so I have to reopen this window a few times :eek:

6. fafer

fafer Guest

How can town founder access blackboard?

7. ChickenMcGuy

ChickenMcGuy Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    HU
    [​IMG]

bottom right corner

8. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Do you think this is a good location for town founders?

9. ChickenMcGuy

Main Server:
    HU
    I think better, if have got separate tab with some settings (eg.: how many place free)

10. girafi

girafi Guest

The location is good :)

11. fafer

fafer Guest

Well somehow i've missed it. Location of blackboard should be definitely mentioned in changelog.

12. Jarema 27

Jarema 27 Private

Main Server:
    PL
    It's nice location,but what do you think about Requirements set by town Founders,Town Funders would be able to define minimal level of player or his class,I think it may be useful.

13. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Are there any other settings people would like aside from class selection/restriction, level restriction and join quota/cap?

14. ChickenMcGuy

Main Server:
    HU
    +dueling lvl and skill based players. If I'm looking someone who can build my town, set minimum points on building, without bonus points, or if my town only make fortfight, set minimum points on HP.

15. Jarema 27

Jarema 27 Private

Main Server:
    PL
    Maybe something based on statistics,like I'm looking for fortfighter minimal with 200 battles completed or dueler with more than 100 duels won.

16. Bluep

Bluep Guest

...I think all restrictions except level are quite contraproductive - all those wishes about fb/duel achievements or skill prefereces would go better in a free form text info - a short introduction text, where every town can post those wishes/requirements.

More of a concern is the following to me: More and more crooks are flooding TW, and since there's no intention of InnoGames to stop those (by means of allow pilloring them or even report frauds to have it sortet out by the support, if ingame(!) evidence is given) I would never pin my productrive world town to the blackboard, since the risk of some frauds to join the town, buy out the town/alliance market and leave again is far too big.

Two possibilities:
    - take action against that scum (preferred!)
    - invent a kind of trial town membership: The applicants can sleep in the hotel/barracks, get the full cinema bonus etc, BUT are treated like strangers concerning the market. Make this trialship long enough (eg 14 days; maybe with an option to end it prematurely ba town founders for trustworthy applicants) to make it unattractive for that scum

17. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Having a "level zero" town membership status sounds like an interesting idea. If it were to exist, is there anything else that ought to be restricted? One thing that comes to mind is construction, as you certainly wouldn't want someone coming in and going for the fail achievement at your treasury's expense.

18. ChickenMcGuy

Main Server:
    HU
    Duel with alliance members.

19. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    What about the blackboard itself? Is it easy to search through players/towns using the current interface?

20. DonPatch

DonPatch Guest

I can only see 4 players/towns :blink: