• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Black friday.

DeletedUser4619

Is this year planning a similar sale as last year?Please does anyone know?
I would like to buy Black friday set and Wright brothers set.:p

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
So now that we know prices and individual bonuses..

> Fry Weapons being 400 nuggets each is just ridiculous for their worth. Union Weapons was exactly the same price and at least thrice the worth of these.
(Why "Shotgun" still has 10 more resistance than Knife though?)

> Friday weapons with set bonus have %70 Xp bonus. That's double of the highest in the game right now and just Too much.
And an interesting fact:
You can't buy Friday items one by one on other servers, unlike Beta.

Last edited:

alek56

Reservist
A few years ago, I bought a box with a black Friday hat, jacket and pants. I miss the shoes, the belt and the collar. If I want to have them. So I bought the items I already have? It's still a bit ridiculous

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Not on Beta, there u can buy whichever u want, one by one.
But for other servers.. You either buy the chest(s) or you don't buy at all..

DeletedUser4459

I couldn't buy the bf weapon because I didn't want to buy a full chest.. It would have been nice to have the chance to buy them one by one on the other servers too.

ancoonbar

Private
The Black Friday sale reset the discount on the reskill potions, so they are full prize now. Can the regular beta-discount be put back?