• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Beta advantages

• Thread starter DeletedUser4380
  • Start date

DeletedUser4380

here's still good , 14250 nuggets with approximative 80 EURO , but on the rest of the world we payd 80 EURO for 4750 nuggets ..
where is the correctness?

and now you're gonna tell me that here the servers can be reset anytime , but of 9 years still not happend this (bad joke)....

so many advantages for the beta server...

Last edited by a moderator:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Beta has a nugget bonus partially because things can go wrong here (or manually reset) and to make it easier to test certain things.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4380

Yes it's a mistake, should be fixed soon :)

Players complain when bonds are used, saying that they would rather save for Xmas tombola, and players complain when bonds aren't used because they don't have enough things to use them on. Can't make everyone happy every time... Seems like they will be used exclusively for Christmas tombolas, as they have been for the last couple of years, I'm just happy they are even used at all in an event I guess.

and why here you can buy 14250 nuggets with approximative 80 EURO , but on the rest of the world we payd 80 EURO for 4750 nuggets ?

You don`t answer me ?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
and why here you can buy 14250 nuggets with approximative 80 EURO , but on the rest of the world we payd 80 EURO for 4750 nuggets ?

You don`t answer me ?

As for the nuggets, beta has a nugget bonus partially because things can go wrong here (or manually reset) and to make it easier to test certain things.

You got answer. Every time is possible, when you wake up next morning, everything what was beta get vanished. Premium users get here this bonus for if this happen (everything is deleted) not lose to much.

DeletedUser4380

You got answer. Every time is possible, when you wake up next morning, everything what was beta get vanished. Premium users get here this bonus for if this happen (everything is deleted) not lose to much.

Hahaha :))))

This is a joke , because from 9 years the beta servers never was deleted !!!
I know about this possibility , but also i know that never be happen.

Beside nuggets , on beta you pay 20 bonds/nuggets for Potion of a new beginning , on the rest of the countryes we pay 1000 bonds or nugget
Also , you can buy from shop Potion of Minor Wisdom (1% experience) with veteran points and us we can not because don`t exist in the shop.

Too many advantages for BETA

So wake up , we want the same benefits for all country !!

DeletedUser4380

And please , stop to tell me about risk of deleting beta world .
This is the most biggest lie !! must stop at once ....we were been lied for 9 years, I think it is enough.

is a world like any other world , the only difference is the name beta.the-west.net and not the-west.de or the-west.pl and of course , has several advantages

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Beside nuggets , on beta you pay 20 bonds/nuggets for Potion of a new beginning , on the rest of the countryes we pay 1000 bonds or nugget
Also , you can buy from shop Potion of Minor Wisdom (1% experience) with veteran points and us we can not because don`t exist in the shop.

Too many advantages for BETA
Hello, maybe that's why we call it BETA.
If players can lvl up faster, test every skill set, we can easily test everything. Why we have here to many advantages? BETA world didn't have team for IFBC, we not get ton's of event like other servers, when you can win nuggets, sometimes we got here game breaking bugs (I lost some of nuggets from this), not really lot's of player interested here because what old time BETA had (skill resetting easily) now everybody can buy via bond. So if maybe developers made here some good thing to some players play active here, if we don't have any nuggets or skill reset advantages, who will play here?
Everybody want it everything cheaper, but if not possible why not accept it? If you want get more nuggets for 80 eur play here. If you want cheap potions play here. If premium users can have more nuggets cheaper, what happen with players who never buy any nuggets? Everybody can reset skills anytime what happen with game balance?
But I think all your reply with this will be off topic here, so if moderator delete all reply not be surprised nothing against you, only need clean this threads.

DeletedUser500

You won't ever get the same cost of nuggets on real servers as you do here. Beta is a testing server. Nuggets are cheaper here to enable players to test new premium features in the game without having to spend as much money as you would on a real game market. As part of that testing, things can and do go wrong, which is another reason that nuggets are cheaper on the testing server. There are of course game balancing issues concerning the price of nuggets, as @ChickenMcGuy pointed out.

Cheaper nuggets are obviously not the only advantage you gain from tplaying here, increased movement speed, almost free reskills, and getting updates early are just some of the other features of the testing server.

Beta has been reset once in 9 years, that i'm aware of, it could very well happen again at any time. It's a risk you take when you purchase nuggets here.

But I think all your reply with this will be off topic here, so if moderator delete all reply not be surprised nothing against you, only need clean this threads.
This is also a good point, we usually let the discussion flow, but it is getting very off topic now. I guess the thread will be cleaned tomorrow.