• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Bad luck

nare

Reservist
So, there was I taking out of the market over 100 products but since this game is literally garbage, the server just crashes after 15 clicks on the market. Is there anyway that Innogames buys a decent server for the game so we can make more than 15 clicks in a row? You got OVH servers, they are decent and cheap :)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The ''error'' message is in place to ensure the server does not get crowded. Simply refresh your page every now and then and the ''error'' will not come up.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I do not know - I am not aware of how Tribal Wars manages this. As previously said, simply refreshing your page will help ensure that the error will not come up.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
why didn't you use the collect all button available??
it will collect all items on the market you are
and then will pop up a window if you want other items on market too for nuggets
simply click no and you got all the items of the market you are currently standing at

nare

Reservist
Instead of acting all smart, the items werent out of time, so therefore you have to take them out one by one.

nare

Reservist
Plus, that doesn't solve anything at all because the bug stays for a few minutes even after cleaning cache and updating the page, over 2/3 actually.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
not out of time
so ongoing auctions?
well who put them on then??
just wait till they ran out of time and collect them with one push off the market button

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The ''error'' message is in place to ensure the server does not get crowded. Simply refresh your page every now and then and the ''error'' will not come up.
Nope. I refresh the page (before getting the error) and after 3 clicks i got the error...and also lost my turbo dust :annoyed:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Stupid question? If you click too fast you get an error message about? Genant Buschen more times in a row Fligt man refuses to get out of the west. Always have hearts, Easter eggs, rackets, pretzels and flowers at Klick Event