• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Awesomia Fort Battles - Feedback

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@Loki why is on Alamogordo always at 19:00 Fort fight and not even at 20:00? Is it because of the A or because Alamogordo is the oldest world?

Excuse me for living, but it seems I don't meet the requirements for either side on Enewetek, :mad:

so please just send me the reward for existing and trying to sign up:P

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Alamogordo Awesomia Fort Battles :boone:

The fort fight was Wega bad! It brings nothing with those practice for fort fights. Registration was good! But then true few did not appear. Even if there is a reward. I don't think to participate anymore with such ignorance of fellow players! Event Fort fight yes otherwise no thanks. The vote went totally wrong or said in the pants... It brings nothing but frustration and anger :annoyed:

Mysehra

Private
PS : I just don't want to be too negative : battles on Alamogordo are, in general, of no interest and very frustrating : much too much people in defense ; too much pseudo participants, off-line or, worse, afk ; not listening to leader ... when there is one ; not knowing battle principes ...

But Alamogordo is not the only world like that : most I know are so.

Just that animation battles make it even worse as a lot of people just join for the gifts.

But the two battles before last were a bit better : there were effective joining rules (I hit them in both cases) which solved at least the first point. Not a miracle but at least we had a real battle and not an inevitable butchery. Thanks for that, @Loki and the team.

This situation is a real pity as being on a beta server, we should be testing all the changes running on one of the most important element of the game.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
@Loki in GR we had an option for more efficient distribution of players.

Make a registration, make defence to have 20 and attack to have 40 MAX , when those numbers are reached, increase the defence number to 50 and let anyone know that defence is again open for registration. Do that a few times until you are happy about the player distribution. This way you will have more players to join attack and have a more balanced (?) battle.