• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Awesomia Fort Battles - Feedback

Loki

The West Team
Attackers only workers and adventurers ? The most crap characters in fort battles.
"The most crap characters" won. :whistle:
My prediction was correct: "SOLDIER + DUELLER have less HP but more DMG than WORKER + ADVENTURER. Attackers usually should have a higher number. That was the most balanced way in my opinion."

In regards to the fight on Alamogordo:
44 Attackers vs 36 Defenders.
  • START HP:
    • Attack: 376714
    • Defence: 350346
  • DMG:
    • Attack: 318970
    • Defence: 371415
The result: many/most players went over 6k exp. Max. was 16500 exp., if I'm not mistaken.
Good battle and it looks like it's getting better but fort battles need to be balanced.

On Enewetak, fort battle without restrictions:
10 Attackers vs 9 Defenders.
  • START HP:
    • Attack: 131378
    • Defence: 69746
  • DMG:
    • Attack: 72729
    • Defence: 35154
Max. was 9069 exp., if I'm not mistaken, but not many went over 6k exp.

I believe that the point was proven so the next battles will be without rules. :up:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You have to admit that there were more duelists than soldiers on Alamogordo. Because with attackers it was almost balanced. Thanks for the experiment. First a 10k EP otherwise always only 6k or lower. Means with Att one gets more with victory than with Deff EP? :boone:

DeletedUser500

but remove the flag.
image.png

Loki

The West Team
Do the same battle again, but remove the flag.
On Beta, apart from us being called "players", we are also called "testers". Beta testers.
Recently, the game has had not just a change in regards to the amount of exp. but also in the way it is accumulated.
Fort battle changes
We have increased the maximum experience you can get per battle. Also we changed the formula to give more points for adventurers and absorbing damage.
Please note that now it is scaled by the median level of players in the battle, rather than your own level.
In the future, it is possible to implement further changes to the way experience is calculated during fort battles.
The goal of these fort battles was, apart from having fun, to see how well all of this works, not to conquer Awesomia.
In order to check "more points for adventurers and absorbing damage", you place Adventurers against "The most important characters in fort battles".
I hope that now you understand my logic. :up:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
On Beta, apart from us being called "players", we are also called "testers". Beta testers.
Recently, the game has had not just a change in regards to the amount of exp. but also in the way it is accumulated.

The goal of these fort battles was, apart from having fun, to see how well all of this works, not to conquer Awesomia.
In order to check "more points for adventurers and absorbing damage", you place Adventurers against "The most important characters in fort battles".
I hope that now you understand my logic. :up:
But I would like to have such a fort fight again. This time in reverse. I wonder how many duelists and soldiers are in the att. :boone:

Not much XP to join battles... Not to mention the rewards... Give some bonds. Win, 100 bonds. Lose, 50 bonds. And give some chests.

Do something for targets in battles (don't know how to say it better). Like 10 hit count (1000 XP), another 10 hit count (2000 XP for 20 hits). Do 1000 damage (1000 XP), you reach 5000 damage in same battle (2000 XP), you reach 10000 damage same battle (3000 XP). 10 Dodged shots (1000 XP), 20 dodged shots (2000 XP). 10 hits taken (1000 XP), 20 (2000 XP). Each KO, 1000 XP.
And the online XP. A battle lasts 50 rounds. You are online all rounds (5000 XP). Offline all rounds, no XP.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Not much XP to join battles... Not to mention the rewards... Give some bonds. Win, 100 bonds. Lose, 50 bonds. And give some chests.

Do something for targets in battles (don't know how to say it better). Like 10 hit count (1000 XP), another 10 hit count (2000 XP for 20 hits). Do 1000 damage (1000 XP), you reach 5000 damage in same battle (2000 XP), you reach 10000 damage same battle (3000 XP). 10 Dodged shots (1000 XP), 20 dodged shots (2000 XP). 10 hits taken (1000 XP), 20 (2000 XP). Each KO, 1000 XP.
And the online XP. A battle lasts 50 rounds. You are online all rounds (5000 XP). Offline all rounds, no XP.
Screenshot_2.png

Adventurers ? I said many times last year. Bring back the XP potion in VIP shop and I'll start playing adventurers like crazy. I don't care if I lose or win. 500 VIP points for one XP potion. Good deal. You removed that potion, adventurers are dead for me... Buy what now with VIP points ? Some lame chests with crap rewards ? No thanks. Put XP potion back.

aimgei

Lance Corporal
Adventurers ? I said many times last year. Bring back the XP potion in VIP shop and I'll start playing adventurers like crazy. I don't care if I lose or win. 500 VIP points for one XP potion. Good deal. You removed that potion, adventurers are dead for me... Buy what now with VIP points ? Some lame chests with crap rewards ? No thanks. Put XP potion back.
He's talking about the class, not the game mode Adventures =/= Adventurers

He's talking about the class, not the game mode Adventures =/= Adventurers
Oh. Well, I don't care about them. Adventurers are the class that I have the most (and I talk about all servers I play). The less I have are duelers. I use my adventurers class to do damage in battles. Not to tank and take hits. With about 15k HP, dead in 3-4 rounds because of crits from duelers with high damage weapons.

More points for absorbing damage ? Still crap and lame. You think I'm going to tank now in all battles ? No thanks. 25% chance to dodge ? Better put 35%-40%.

And what I said above for targets XP, XP for hits, KO, damage, dodged shots, is for all classes. Absorbing damage only for adventurers ? Why not for duelers, for soldiers, for workers.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
40% chance to trigger a ghost round may be too strong in certain situations and overall not satisfying at all for you as an individual. You won't dodge anything. You will be a punching bag that from time to time will disappear from existence and will KO many of your teammates. It would be better to eliminate the ghost round altogether and add a new bonus.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
More points for absorbing damage ? Still crap and lame. You think I'm going to tank now in all battles ? No thanks. 25% chance to dodge ? Better put 35%-40%.

And what I said above for targets XP, XP for hits, KO, damage, dodged shots, is for all classes. Absorbing damage only for adventurers ? Why not for duelers, for soldiers, for workers.
The more appropriate buff an adventurer needs that it can be unique only for him is Resistance in Fort Battles.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I have to post it 2x Sorry

I've often noticed! That too many nops is up to mischief! Has multiple accounts and really gets on our nerves.
If you read through the contradictions and the many likes, it is very noticeable.
I think or guess. That this is the same person who has a couple of accounts. Or his few friends who must annoy us.
The same answer that someone gives then a professional gives an answer and then an answer comes promptly from another player.

Jeremiah Johnson

Private First Class
40% chance to trigger a ghost round may be too strong in certain situations and overall not satisfying at all for you as an individual. You won't dodge anything. You will be a punching bag that from time to time will disappear from existence and will KO many of your teammates. It would be better to eliminate the ghost round altogether and add a new bonus.

So, what about flag defense? What you are describing is literally the only real function of adventurer's ghost ability being difficult to kill on the flag. I'm sorry if everyone for whatever reason conflates adventurers as tower corner defenders like a proper Worker or Solider but that's just bad fort fighting practices you've had to endure. If you take away ghosting from Adventurers then you should just eliminate the class altogether. They'd just be almost as good at what the other classes are capable of doing.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I thought that holding flags lost life points? Does this only apply to defense or also to the attackers?

Otherwise you have to change something. That the LP goes faster verlohren. Not only 1% per runte! 10% per round or higher? So they don't stay longer on the flags when LP is weakening