• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Awesomia Fort Battles - Feedback

its like Lucky Clover set , you gain coins/clovers to exchange for Set clothing from Saloon quest givers and some that are in Indian Village and Ghost town
i know that very well what you are explaining to me. thank you.
i am questioning why this useless chest is given to participants of the awesomnia-battle instead of anything useful.
even coins would be more useful and appreciated.

and btw, the question was originally meant to be adressed to the team, not to you.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
i am questioning why this useless chest is given to participants of the awesomnia-battle instead of anything useful.
Because St.Patrick event is currently running and that chest contains 18 clovers which are very helpful to complete the Patrick 2021 set.
and btw, the question was originally meant to be adressed to the team, not to you.
Be thankful that I even replied to you , with attitude like this it's no wonder that no one replied to you , you have a very bad history of being rude to anyone for no reason whatsoever , not only in beta forum but also in the german forum , you are very disrespectful , very rude, offensive and all that for no reason, if you have problems in your life, don't take it out on players that try to help you or that mind their own business, as you should to , mind your own business and stop being rude , I wont be surprised that not a single person will talk to you or respond to you in this forum simply because you are very rude FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. Also this is a public forum , anyone can respond to you , if you had given a more complex question that only the team knows then no one would reply , but you have a simple question which yourself could find if you actually checked the St.Patrick event of 2021. It's actually my fault of trying to be friendly with you and help you regardless of your past history of being a smartass and rude.

I think the reason that the question about the golden clovers was asked was for those that finished the golden clover quests. What do we do with more golden clovers if we can't sell them?

Be thankful that I even replied to you , with attitude like this it's no wonder that no one replied to you , you have a very bad history of being rude to anyone for no reason whatsoever , not only in beta forum but also in the german forum , you are very disrespectful , very rude, offensive and all that for no reason, if you have problems in your life, don't take it out on players that try to help you or that mind their own business, as you should to , mind your own business and stop being rude , I wont be surprised that not a single person will talk to you or respond to you in this forum simply because you are very rude FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. Also this is a public forum , anyone can respond to you , if you had given a more complex question that only the team knows then no one would reply , but you have a simple question which yourself could find if you actually checked the St.Patrick event of 2021. It's actually my fault of trying to be friendly with you and help you regardless of your past history of being a smartass and rude.
... you can missunderstand whatever you want to missunderstand...
especially in foreign languages this can happen to most people. history is history and should not affect anyone.

if you have a reason to attack and insult me here, fine, you can keep it.
I think the reason that the question about the golden clovers was asked was for those that finished the golden clover quests. What do we do with more golden clovers if we can't sell them?
thank you, you got the point :D

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
He can ask anything he wants, I gave a simple answer to a very simple question , if he originally asked what you are saying , then I wouldn't even reply because I simply dont know , but being rude for answering to him is just not the right thing to do.
if you have a reason to attack and insult me here, fine, you can keep it.
Victim mentality

He can ask anything he wants, I gave a simple answer to a very simple question , if he originally asked what you are saying , then I wouldn't even reply because I simply dont know , but being rude for answering to him is just not the right thing to do.

Victim mentality
you mean if you would have understood the question right, right away :eek:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Because St.Patrick event is currently running and that chest contains 18 clovers which are very helpful to complete the Patrick 2021 set.

:up::P

St. Patrick Day , More Éire items , St. Patrick's daily quests Please select one of the following sets! <<<---- For those who are comfortable! There's a lot in the wiki! new quests only come once all worlds have received the update!

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
When will the 8th rank come? Yesterday we had an Awesomia Fort fight and no one passed on any information? Others also fought yesterday. And there are no commands, just normal fort combat but still the old way has not been changed. Somehow she's not interested. I have no idea whether moving will work.