• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Attacked when you are sleeping- how come ?

DeletedUser

I guess it happened because you queued sleeping before FF (fits to the 1,5h sleeping you said: duel was just 27 min after FF).

After FF, queued tasks are stopped, so you did not really sleep. You saw just the symbol of sleeping because it is a visual bug.
You have to refresh.
Might be an equal visual bug like the sleeping bug after FF-KO. You usually don't see that you sleep if you do not refesh in that case, too.

DeletedUser3981

Youre own answer

you have answered your question of youre own you did a duel and the rule says you can be attacked 45 minutes after a duel this for protecting that duellists duel-sleep-duel-sleep doing

DeletedUser3230

you have answered your question of youre own you did a duel and the rule says you can be attacked 45 minutes after a duel this for protecting that duellists duel-sleep-duel-sleep doing

well it was more than 2 hours later- so I think the answer is above. It was the visual bug that did that I was not really sleeping because I had been in a fort fight. I wish they would fix that- it has been there for years :)