• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Attack a fort and then leave town, and the town end up a ghost town.

DeletedUser3230

Was surprised today on my national server to see that this was possible. I would think you would have to wait until after battle to leave town, if you attacked a fort.
What if you win - who get the fort then?

DeletedUser1406

Was surprised today on my national server to see that this was possible. I would think you would have to wait until after battle to leave town, if you attacked a fort.
What if you win - who get the fort then?
The ghost town will get the fort. You can't leave the battle after you signed up, but you can attack a fort battle and not sign up :p.
Then whoever gets the ghost town will get the fort as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3957

I think it is a flaw as people might conquer a fort and leave the unique owner town so as their "friends" to take this town and the fort as well

Funny nobody had noticed it before :D

jarograv

Reservist
I think it is a flaw as people might conquer a fort and leave the unique owner town so as their "friends" to take this town and the fort as well

Funny nobody had noticed it before :D

How so?

That's an awful lot of work when you can just add your "friends" town to the fort as a member, then leave the fort to them. Or invite your friend to your town then leave it. Same result.