• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Another Lump question

DeletedUser4075

I know pick axe, transport ammo but will 15 sec. work in beta I got it in Dakota but 350 energy spent and still no drop.

DeletedUser1406

"Another lump question", sadly, is the same old question. It's just bad luck, mate! If you have a positive amount of LPs and you can't find it, it's just bad luck. Keep trying! :up:

DeletedUser4075

for those interested 15 sec. work, beta is just harder to get a drop

DeletedUser4075

high-jacking my own thread, I got the lump after 600 tries approx. but that is nothing compared to the bent piece of metal can someone confirm that it hasn't disappeared much like the quarter horses. I hit level 70 in El Dorado and I got a piece of metal in less than 9 tries. Did 2.23 lower the drop to 1 in 1000 if that 's the case 300 energy to go.

DeletedUser4009

Are you sure you're filling the requirements for it to drop?

IIRC you need to have a shovel equipped and it must be after a certain hour for it to drop.

DeletedUser4075

I got the shovel and sever time 20 to 24 hours. On regular worlds I get it in less than 100 tries, I'm close to 1000 on beta