• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Amchitka

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2872

Quick question. I've been invited to test that world but unfortunately I don't see it. Is it life or still down?

DeletedUser1373

Quick question. I've been invited to test that world but unfortunately I don't see it. Is it life or still down?

OMG who are you?where did you play before?
btw they will open that world.

DeletedUser

patience world goes live tomorrow 14.00 cet server time

DeletedUser

We plan to enable logins on Amchitka tomorrow (8th of December) at about 14:00 (CET).

I received this mail. 8th of december was yesterday. But maybe, there is a mistake in the date ;)

DeletedUser

I received this mail. 8th of december was yesterday. But maybe, there is a mistake in the date ;)

I received the same e-mail... I'll just wait for 2.00 PM :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've spoken to the Community Manager
and he told me it will open 14:00 CET on 9-12-2011.
Till then and thank you for your support!

Yours Sincerely,

tribgrep
The-West Support

DeletedUser2872

OMG who are you?where did you play before?
btw they will open that world.

As my nick tells you, I am Stef. Number 1 on W1 and W5 on the Dutch servers. Except Briscoe, a few worlds top 10 and all other worlds top 20. I used to play on .net but I stopped. So that is where I come from ;)

Btw, Noraly invited me to play on this world.

DeletedUser2877

i'm also a dutch player. Very much duelexperience. On 7 worlds top-10. Miekesplace invited me

DeletedUser2872

Unfortunately I'm not able to log on. It returns the message that registration is not possible on this world. Perhaps someone is able to allow me to register?

DeletedUser

No-p. it`s no need to registrate there. Dev`s already created accounts for "elite testers" - 103 players. If u don`t have an account there - it`s no chance to play there

DeletedUser2654

Amchitka!

AMCHITKA IS ONLINE NOW!

Those with an invite can join now!

DeletedUser

bug again

had an invite and a email yesterday still try to get in but no chance at all

DeletedUser2654

the "payment" for your voluntary work is 400 nuggets ;)

Note: This amount a can be changed or obliterated by InnoGames at any time without asking for your consent

Status
Not open for further replies.