• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser3230
  • Start date

DeletedUser3230

Why is there no where in the game where you can see a list of allainces on a world?
If yo use tw-db that are not a part of the game you can get a list- but not in game. It is hard t find out what alliances exists and which towns are in which alliances without clicking at towns randomly, or searching in the list of recent battles.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I'm not sure that qualifies as an actual question, so I am moving it. As far as I'm aware, the only reason is that no-one has created one yet, that and it's not particularly important.

DeletedUser3230

If you are new to a world and want to take parts in fight it would be usefull - to find out what side you want to join.

DeletedUser500

If you are new to a world and want to take parts in fight it would be usefull - to find out what side you want to join.

Check the battle log and see which towns are attacking forts a lot and having success in battles?

DeletedUser2213

I'm not sure that qualifies as an actual question, so I am moving it. As far as I'm aware, the only reason is that no-one has created one yet, that and it's not particularly important.

its important. many players for a long time discussing it in chat rooms many times.

DeletedUser3230

If you are only interested in finding the winning ally - then you can use battle reports- but you might want more information than that.