• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Alamogordo - Loteria de Muertos not playable but for free games

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4154

While it's working for free games (though it seems quite odd in 5 shots (2x2+1 bribed) only eraper appeared), if I try to buy a new shot with flowers a popup shows "ATTENTION The action could be not performed" and no shot is granted.

Game version: 2.44
Game world: Alamagordo
Browser + version: Chrome 49.0.2623.112 m
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Sphintex

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: -Loteria de Muertos event-

Current situation:
When tried to play games beyond free ones, paying with flowers it doesn't work.
Also, even if it could be VERY bad luck, in 5 shots (2*2 + 1 via bribery) every time it is bad card.

Expected situation:
Playing more game paying flowers.
Maybe better chance to get the 'sun'.

Installed Userscripts:
tw-db script
tw friends
tw LeoTools

Reproduction Steps
clicking on lottery to right panel
2. clicking "start new game"
3. choosing flowers and confirm
4. Alert panel.

Screenshots of the bug:
loteria1_zpssnw7vbjv.jpg

loteria2_zpsnsvqqtog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1406

Much better, thank you :p. One thing I don't really get it. The "Also, even if it could be VERY bad luck, in 5 shots (2*2 + 1 via bribery) every time it is bad card." part. Is is supposed to mean that the chance of hitting a bad card is really high? I believe you get a 50% chance of hitting it every turn.

DeletedUser4184

This Bug "Loteria de Muertos not playable but for free games" also happens on Enewetak

DeletedUser4154

Is is supposed to mean that the chance of hitting a bad card is really high? I believe you get a 50% chance of hitting it every turn.

It is, indeed.
Though, empirically, it appears not so common 5 on 5 is a bad card. As said, maybe just bad luck. But while lottery is bugged, the doubt that also chances are affected by bug rises, isn't it? :)

DeletedUser1406

It is, indeed.
Though, empirically, it appears not so common 5 on 5 is a bad card. As said, maybe just bad luck. But while lottery is bugged, the doubt that also chances are affected by bug rises, isn't it? :)
Well I'll ask around. Anywho, the lottery bug has been reported last night, we'll have to wait for a fix to be deployed.

DeletedUser1406

Looks like event will end before this bug is fixed :(
The event will end on 14th, there's enough time for that :p. The issue's been fixed for a while but they couldn't deploy the fix because of the weekend. Hopefully we'll get the fix either today or tomorrow.

DeletedUser1406

Well uhm. The fix is here but uhm... the "feature" that would let you play the tombola with flowers was apparently a misconfig and it had to be removed (also because you're encouraged to collect the flowers, not spend them). Also apparently since a lot of you have claimed that last year you've spent all your bonds at the Halloween event and didn't have any spare bonds for Christmas, I guess we didn't have that function here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.