• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Adventures

Hi,
I am currently playing adventures on .fr servers (.net is a waste of time +2000 damage/hit doesnt have any sense). There was a post about gringo's set few days ago here which was very interesting. I would like someone to explain me how is it fair that random people like me who made their first step in adventures (hi to those who were still there in 2014) became such punching ball ? Actually, garbage would be more appropriate.
Once I was, without any pride, very good at adventures. Now, Im a butt. And the word is well chosen, despite of what I did to get better stuff (lucilles lasso/ boatswain), It's really not enough to even think about compete. Maybe I'm going to stop, yes, pretty good decision.
Let's go ff then! Oh no, sometimes def are op, sometimes att are unstoppable
Let's duel then! Oh wait, I only have 2 adversaries
Let's quest then! Omg, it's bugged

You don't make it easy Innogames... I really would enjoy a trophy to support the game yet, ty! Please focus on what matters, or tell us it's useless to wait :)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
then stop dueling
if there are only a few real duelers on a world?
no matter what
eventually you will get stuck together out of range of everybody else.
one of the safety measures for non duelers is that duelers get out of range.
and now you want it to get easier to bother those low duel level players? again?
you got your duel level up? you get it down
one way or the other... not cry at InnoGames for your own playing ways

Deleted User - 117528

then stop dueling
no matter what
and now you want it to get easier to bother those low duel level players? again?
Your ideas are lame as always :)

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
then stop dueling
no matter what
Out of all this you took the time to answer with hate as always and only for duels? Be real masta , we know you are top20 in achievements points and you keep hating everyone that says a logical answer just to not pass you. You are always spewing non sense , just stop being hateful already , its 2022

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Out of all this you took the time to answer with hate as always and only for duels? Be real masta , we know you are top20 in achievements points and you keep hating everyone that says a logical answer just to not pass you. You are always spewing non sense , just stop being hateful already , its 2022
so going from dueling to achievements?
how that happened?
and where did anybody give a logical answer?
the only thing they said about achievements is to remove achievement points from people because others can't get those achievement/points.
those people played for those points, so how is it fair to remove those points from them?
you being a illogical person doesn't make me hatefull in any ways.
that you call my explanation nonsense already says enough about your greedyness to get more at the cost of others

just like blunderbuss calling my idea lame?
it's not an idea.... it's a fact
but those duelers keep crying about their own playing ways and getting their duel level up.

so... both of you are complaining about your own playing ways or lack of it.
deal with it and fix it yourself.... its not the problem of other players who actually did play or don't duel.
and it should never be at the cost of them, that your little problem you created yourself should be fixed at their cost.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
how that happened?
the only thing they said about achievements is to remove achievement points from people because others can't get those achievement/points.
those people played for those points, so how is it fair to remove those points from them?
that you call my explanation nonsense already says enough about your greedyness to get more at the cost of others

but those duelers keep crying about their own playing ways and getting their duel level up.

deal with it and fix it yourself.... its not the problem of other players who actually did play or don't duel.
and it should never be at the cost of them, that your little problem you created yourself should be fixed at their cost.
who said take away points from other people? we only want all achivements to be accessible by ALL players no matter the year they started playing the game

gaunter pointed out all obvious problems that are happening in the game and you only answered with a lame reply about duels so yes , its a lame fact

Deleted User - 117528

how that happened?

Yah, I maintain what i've said. Your ideas are lame :njub:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
seems that InnoGames thinks the same by not doing anything:njub:

@Uchiha Madara you started mentioning achievements all off a sudden in this thread, the thread starter didn't
so I replied on a thread where achievements wasn't mentioned and you call it lame, while you suddenly drag achievements into it?
whose the lame one then?
I replied on 1 of the 4 mentioned problems... not the one that is bothering you because you are a rookie player wanting it all.

@Blunderbuss
facts are not ideas
i might be lame, but you surely are not one of the brightest around

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@Uchiha Madara you started mentioning achievements all off a sudden in this thread, the thread starter didn't
so I replied on a thread where achievements wasn't mentioned and you call it lame, while you suddenly drag achievements into it?
whose the lame one then?
I replied on 1 of the 4 mentioned problems... not the one that is bothering you because you are a rookie player wanting it all.

Doesn't mean that Uchiha Madara is a beginner. Just because he's been writing in the forum since 2021. You don't know if he's been with us since 2008.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
then it would be even more stupid
being around and not having those mentioned achievements
so therefor I concluded that he wasn't around at that time
been around that long? your own fault for missing the achievements
new player? you should have played then for the achievements not crying years later because others did play at that time.
so therefor? there is no problem with achievements.
you just can't expect to get something if you weren't there.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I just said that you don't know how long he's been with. I'm from the old guard, that is, from classics and have only been writing in the forum since 2014. In the past, you had to register both places. Now just register once. Since the new world came in 2010, my registration date is no longer correct

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
then it would be even more stupid
being around and not having those mentioned achievements
so therefor I concluded that he wasn't around at that time
been around that long? your own fault for missing the achievements
new player? you should have played then for the achievements not crying years later because others did play at that time.
so therefor? there is no problem with achievements.
you just can't expect to get something if you weren't there.
I play this game since 2009 buddy , Im referring to the players that didn't know that this game existed before and had better stuff to do with their lifes , you saying they should've played at that time is lame and shows you don't care about it because *drum roll* you are to afraid someone will pass you in achievements rank, get good mastadontcry

Deleted User - 117528

seems that InnoGames thinks the same by not doing anything:njub:

whose the lame one then?

@Blunderbuss
facts are not ideas
i might be lame, but you surely are not one of the brightest around
Actually, I am :D

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
I play this game since 2009 buddy , Im referring to the players that didn't know that this game existed before and had better stuff to do with their lifes , you saying they should've played at that time is lame and shows you don't care about it because *drum roll* you are to afraid someone will pass you in achievements rank, get good mastadontcry
what don't you understand about a 2014 achievement? you should have been there to get it.
it ain't that hard to understand.

why should a new player get achievements from years they didn't play?
just give one good explanation for that?

so by your standard? why am I not the formula one champion?
maybe because I didn't compete in it?? that might be the reason??
afraid of the ranking? not likely
I play for what I got, you just want freebies because you are probably jealous

ACHIEVEment.... achieve something to get the achievement.
you didn't complete the requirements
you can cry all you want to, but you just didn't do it
so therefor.... you are the problem and not the achievements

Nailz

Reservist
Both sites are right.
I understand players who want to have the opportunity to get 100% achievments.
But let them do old achievements is the wrong way.
Its still up to InnoGames, to remove the old, unreachable achievments, from the new worlds, and only for every new starting world.
In my mind thats the only fair possible way to clear this in consens.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
why remove?
a lot of people filled the requirements of those achievements
so why steal those achievements from them or even the points for it?
still don't understand why people think they should have an 2014 achievement while its 2022?
why do new worlds? want to compete with older worlds? that's totally nonsense?
not only are old achievements not achievable for them, but also items and sets are not achievable for them
you know? the nugget sets that also have achievement points?
what about the rare items? geronimos headgear? howdah? golden tomahawk? even gringo set?
why do new worlds don't have the option to gain those?
right.... because it's a new world or you are a new player.
want to compete on your own world? start on a new world.
don't try to compete with world rankings or old worlds, the thought of that alone is silly as hell
you are missing years of playing... should InnoGames compensate you for that too?
removing the non reachables on new worlds? why? no-one can get them?
so you don't compete with anybody? that has an advantage.
so the whole problem?? doesn't even really exist

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
what don't you understand about a 2014 achievement? you should have been there to get it.
it ain't that hard to understand.

why should a new player get achievements from years they didn't play?
just give one good explanation for that?

so by your standard? why am I not the formula one champion?
maybe because I didn't compete in it?? that might be the reason??
afraid of the ranking? not likely
I play for what I got, you just want freebies because you are probably jealous

ACHIEVEment.... achieve something to get the achievement.
you didn't complete the requirements
you can cry all you want to, but you just didn't do it
so therefor.... you are the problem and not the achievements
I am asking you again , whats the point chasing achievements if someone cant complete them 100% , it should be do-able 100% not 80-90% , achievements are there so you can do them all as hard as it is , not unlocking an achievement because it was on 2014 doesn't make any sense and I will give you an example.

GTAV came out on 2013 but you can achieve all achievements even in 2022 , so what is the difference in this game?