• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

adventures

DeletedUser

does anyone know if adventures are played on the beta servers anymore and if so what is the usual waiting time or for that matter the usual time they get played.

I decided to try playing an adventure to see if there have been any fixes since I last tried and failed. I keep reporting those problems and they say they will look into them but never get an answer as to fixes or not :p

jarograv

Reservist
Most people just spam saloon 1 with colourful text trying to get people to join. Sometimes people join, sometimes I've waited 30 mins+ for enough people to join. Best time is about 1800-2200 when most people are online :)

DeletedUser

thanks for the reply to this one mate ... I can forget the adventures then as they have been glitchy for a long time, about as long as it has been since the basic clothing was almost doubled in size. I hate it when after a few rounds you are left with no way to activate actions of any kind and then get told you will be booted if you do not do anything :)

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
I've had the same problem.

Been on vacation mode past 8 months, just came back to the game and find myself in the queue for Adventures for hours until I turn off the PC again, haven't yet got into on Adventures game on Beta worlds since I returned