• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Adventures(MPI) Solution?

DeletedUser4225

Yeah ...

Maybe the very best would be to split the players with rankings (based on WinRate) for example:

WinRate Ranking

79% :boone:
76% use your imagination
73% use your imagination
70% use your imagination
65% use your imagination
60% use your imagination
55% use your imagination
50% use your imagination
40% use your imagination
30% Beginner
10% Newbie
0% Multies

In this model the queue for each rank: 10% plays with 10%, 50% with 50%...and so on(like hearthstone, MOBAS and amost games with a pvp competitive mode). In this model multies not work more!:cooln:

Problem 1: I think the biggest problem for this model to work in TheWest is the amount of players needed to work, because with 10 or more queue's would decrease the number of matches in 10x too, which in practice is totally unfeasible.

Solution 1: Global MPI Server! Think, there is already a queue between worlds right?
I propose a global queue among all TheWest servers, this would increase the number of players to the point of making the above model work, make MPI (Adventures) a new dimension for InnoGames players and implantotions, i'm just excited about to imagine :D. What do you think of the idea?

#MakeAdventureGreatAgain #Bearventure

asdf124

Private First Class
I still like my idea more but the problem with this one is that the adventure server needs to communicate with a lot of other servers.

A thumbs up to you either way.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
A big part of adventures is communication, having a queue for all language servers might be feasible technically, but communication becomes an issue. Not everyone knows English or some other common language, so it is unlikely that something like that will be implemented.

DeletedUser4225

I do not think language is such a barrier:
- We can take as an example the CIBIF Adventures experiences
- English is highly used in massive multiplayer games and works
- Standard messages like: Run, Attack, Swap, Attack player X, Go Saloon, Go
Bank...

I believe we have to look for solutions and not only for the problems

asdf124

Private First Class
I do not think language is such a barrier:
- We can take as an example the CIBIF Adventures experiences
- English is highly used in massive multiplayer games and works
- Standard messages like: Run, Attack, Swap, Attack player X, Go Saloon, Go
Bank...

I believe we have to look for solutions and not only for the problems
Without finding the problems, you can't find the solutions to said problems.