1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Adventures Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Versions 2.15 & 2.16' started by Diggo11, Aug 13, 2014.

Share This Page

1. MagicBull

MagicBull Guest

First of all i want to say that i really like the new mode, its nice to play and a great alternative to just have to wait for some work to be done ingame ;)

However there´s a few things that i dont like yet:
    1 - If somebody (in the matchmaking) is afk and doesnt click "I´m ready", why should he be allowed to acces the game? It is an instant win for the other team if one person doesnt move.
    2 - I think it is a bit overpowered to be able to buy 2,5 Potions of minor wisdom every win (at least 20k exp to me). that simply isnt in any relation of any other game actions
    3 - there are items dropping from the loot chests which obviously shouldnt! I have seen many players with personalized set items (long range revolvers from friendship points) and i received an "Hamage´s LR revolver" myself ;) i hope the itemcodes get replaced in the future

all in all i agree with most people here and say the feature itself has some great potential :up:

2. Petee

Petee Sergeant Elite Tester

Patience, my friend, they'll get there... :D

I think the present adventure mode is now challenging enough to be fun and I'm surely looking forward to the other modes... I think, however, that you shouldn't let the adventures become a loot farm. What about exponentially decreasing the value/probability of the loot with each game played within a day? So on the first game, you receive 100% reward, next 50%, 25% and so on. On the next day, the counter will reset. This way, players can't get too much of an advantage by playing enormous amounts of games every day; on the other hand, you promote daily activity (yes, you could even add this as another daily activity option) and the players don't get bored of MPIs so quickly.

3. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

hmm, and you can use them before the round actually starts... that looks like serious bug :)

sounds like a good idea. some sort of motivation should be implemented :) (+it should take a few energy points/fees or something)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
  4. ringo-star

ringo-star Guest

If you could do to configure a team formation that would be great too

5. Morphy

Morphy Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Those are not from personalized sets. There are four of those weapons in total. They do have a lot of attribute points so that you can have a benefit at mpi battles.

6. MagicBull

MagicBull Guest

Oh well, my bad then :P mixed them up a bit, but thanks for the info

7. Klaafje

Klaafje Reservist

"Congratulations, you have died" :blink::blink::blink:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  8. lunarossa

lunarossa Reservist

2 mojo
    2x750$
    2potion
    2thrrees clover leaf
    1product boost

:(all items found it and set me anything.why???

9. medfly

medfly Private

Sounds like my results so far :hmpf:

10. shamain

shamain Reservist

I think teams are not fair because the red team always has the best players.

11. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    The way the teams are made now- one team is always stronger than the other.

Looks like if they do like this after player level

144, 141 , 120, 30, 25 10

is sorted in to these two teams

Team A 144 120 25
    Team B 141 20 10

like every 2nd number is on team A - rest Team B- making Team A stronger most of the times.

12. Klaafje

Klaafje Reservist

Yesterday 7 or 8 times in a row that "the host" quit when choosing my abilitys. Could it be that anyone in that stage who will quit also is the one who kills the game? If so, it is likely that there are persons who only wants to be in the better red team and in that way annoys the others by cancelling.

13. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    After some plays:

It is fun to play. Needs training and needs people to start to move around and talk with others (talking is easier... but people need to learn how to play).

After a few trainings, it is very easy to understand.

For the ones that didn´t saw the things there are a few basics:
    1- Line of sight: you can check it using the shot option. If it shows a blue line of squares until the target, then you can fire at him (and he can fire at you).
    2- The data on the shots is base on fort fight skills (don´t know if it is the attack or defense). Just used the evasion gear and i was escaping 1 in each 2 shots even at close range. Using resistance was getting hit by shots of 100... with the golden gun firing at me.
    3- The hp looks like it has a coeficient HP but that number gets a massive cut if you have too much hp.
    4- The team needs to learn how to move around and fire without getting in the way of the friendlies... some fights i got hit more times by my team than the other gang, even that i try to get out of the firing range.
    5- We need a kinda of motivation for the battles: 100% per day - Lose 10% per fight. Play with 0% gets you 1 veteran point for the win or 0 for the loss and no loot. Or get a cool down between 3 fights and the next 3. Kinda like make 3 and you cannot play again in the next 2 hours.

But it is fun, even that the map is very big for my screen and it messes around to be moving it and having time to place the orders and check on my side gang.

14. kimba

kimba Private

Had fun playing. I see lots of potencial here.

Needed more info about veteran points and to what are they good for. Same for buff's. Notice that one that plays for years can find it easly, but for newcomers it's a total mistery....

Rewarding us with items that we can buy at the shop... bad idea, very very bad idea :whistle:

It's a very good feature, can bring up dead ppl from normal severs... just dont' frack it please :p

15. melkon

melkon Guest

It's not 'first set, first go' at least when it comes to all commands (for your team, that is the case, yes). At an end of a round, the system picks the first command of Team A, executes it, and then takes the first command of Team B, executes it. Team A again, Team B, Team A ... until no commands are left.

Shortcuts for abilities are 1 to 5.

Only your character level and your currently equipped fort gun will be taken into account. For the fort gun, it's its damage and attribute values (strength, mobility, dexterity and charisma) which are important as those attributes change your stats in adventure (e.g. more strength = more health).

We're currently working on exactly that and hope to release team-queue somewhere around next week.

We're glad you like it :)

We are aware of the issue but it's also a difficult thing to fix properly (as it's always with punishment). We'll inform you as soon as we have something new on this matter. Until then - please dont get too frustrated and keep hitting that join-queue button :)

Should be fixed now.

I got the rifle, the horse and the knife in my first three loot chests :cool:

I'm ready is a left-over from the currently disabled custom games - they dont have any effect on the game itself and one does not need to be ready to be active in a game.

The veteran points are used to buy stuff in the shop. There is a shop banner pointing you to all available items. If you click on it, you also see the amount of points you have. There is, however, a bug that it sometimes does show NaN as value (and then you also cant buy any items with veteran points). The current workaround is to reload the game and open the shop again. Unfortunately, after each buy the problem is back again.

We'll have a look at statistics and might adjust pricement, rewards and shop offers accordingly. The current offering is subject to change is in no way final.

To give you a small insight on what we are currently working on and what you can expect in the next days:
    As already mentioned, we are working on a possibility to queue up with your friends - even it they play on different worlds (when cross-world play is enabled). We're also working on a better victory screen so that you better understand what just happend, why you won, why you lost and why you got the rewards you got. Besides that, we're always monitoring the servers and trying to fix bugs and stability issues as fast as possible.

We know that currently the game is a little bit hard to understand because of missing information especially in the game itself - but since we're playing it for quite a while, we wanted to see how new players react, what they understand, what they miss and add needed information accordingly. We also want your feedback to see what works, what doesnt and what needs to be addressed when playing with more than just a couple of people in the office. Therefore we like you to keep playing the adventures, try out stuff, try out other abilities than the kinda-meta Heal, Snakeshot, Quickshot and give us your opinion on those.

And yes, there will be more adventures in the future.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
  16. fafer

fafer Guest

I'm always using ability which improves to-hit and crit chance, i forgot how it is called.
    But i didn't notice any critical hits yet. Does game notes if critical hit happen? What is critical hit here? Is it only for duelers maybe?
    Also does this ability works for both shots of dual-shot ability or only first shot from that ability?

It would be nice to see what is chance to hit certain player if you hover mouse over someones avatar while having shooting ability selected.

17. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

So, a friend just told me that it's not supposed to look like this"
    [​IMG]
    Why are my abilities hidden for like 10-15 seconds when the round starts? I thought it was just because of animations between the rounds...but it's not.
    (my screen is regular 15,6 " notebook with the resolution 1366x768)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
  18. lunarossa

lunarossa Reservist

I understand not how it calculates the points etc 1/2/3 e killing .they have anointed hide e c he win then is it? a game of hide and seek other o ????:(

19. UVF

UVF Guest

Far too laggy in the lobby. Sometimes it wont even let you click.

20. Klaafje

Klaafje Reservist

Is it an idea to give people a time penalty of 10-15 minutes when they leave the lobby? Perhaps this will stop people shopping for the red team? Now that we can see the name I noticed a player quiting a few times when he played in the blue team.